Chapter Ten

I finish scarfing down my dinner and head down to my room. I finish the remainder of my homework. I look to find my phone, to remember that Ms. Daniels took away the phone privileges.

I sneak out after ten pm and I cross the street to Trinity's house. I go through the back door. She was waiting for me in her room. I quietly knocked at her door.

"Hey, why didn't you call me?", she abruptly asks 

"The witch took away my phone privileges remember?", I scoff 

She nods in agreement.  

"Now tell me what happened.", she interrupts.

I explain to her exactly what happened that afternoon. "That bastard!", she curses. I nod and stare down at my hands. "I'm sorry Scar. Maybe it was a misunderstanding?", she convinces.  

"I doubt it..", I mutter 

"Anyways, I gotta go to bed. Talk to you later Trinity.", I say walking down the stairs.

Trinity's POV:

I immediately call up Niall once Scarlett leaves. I explain everything Scar said to me.

"Oh my god, that doesn't sound like the Louis Tomlinson I know!", he exclaims  

"I doubt that Louis is really like that. Maybe he was set up?", I convince 

"There's a possibility. Look babe, ill talk to him. Don't worry. I'll find out what actually happened.", the Irish boy said 

"Thank you so much Niall.", I thanked 

"Anything for my girl", he said softly.

We talked for a few minutes before hanging up. I just wish Scar could be happy again. I just know that Louis was set up. Scarlett was really upset. She must have felt really hurt when she saw Amanda and Louis together.

Scarlett's POV:

I wake up the next morning feeling kind of sick. I walk to the bathroom, looking into the mirror. My face was getting less red. I get ready and get out the door earlier. I walk to Trinity's house and knock at her door. She comes out looking well dressed.

"Hey! What's the big event?", I say 

"Just wanted to pretty myself up!",she responds.  

We get into the car and drive while blasting the radio. I was in a quite good mood, surprisingly. We pull into the parking lot. Trinity goes off to find Niall while I walk to my locker. There was a tap at my shoulder.

"Hey", a voice muttered.  

I immediately knew who it was. I turned to face him.  

"Yes?", I question, holding back the tears.  

"I was wondering if you're ready to go to dinner tomorrow night?", he asks 

"Louis, absolutely no. Go fucking ask Amanda.", I raised my voice.

I then slammed my locker and walked in the opposite direction.