chapter 7 | breathe

the song for this chapter is I Feel Like I'm Drowning by Two Feet :)

Harry

Blood.

The metallic smell flows through the air as I hear the repetitive punches and grunts coming from the two men in front of me. All I want to do is go home and sleep, but this asshole just had to steal money from me. Now, he's being tortured until he gives an answer as to why he stole the money and where it is.

"Please stop! I'll talk!" The man speaks up, my guy turning towards me, I shake my head having him back away.

"This better be good Jeremy or else you're not leaving this room." I calmly say, awaiting his response.

"I didn't steal it for me, I swear! Daniel told me that you wouldn't find out. I didn't get a penny!" He trembles, tears falling from his eyes coating his blood covered face.

"Really, you though I wouldn't find out? I may have a lot of money, but that doesn't mean missing money goes unnoticed. I'm missing $100,000, are you fucking stupid?" I barked, getting up from my seat causing Jeremy to squirm in his chair, his arms and legs being binded behind him.

"I-I'm sorry, he told me he would kill me and expose me if I didn't, you know how loyal I've been to you!" He begs as walk slowly towards him.

"Well Jeremy, when trust and loyalty is broken, it can't be replenished." I say, grabbing the gun from my back pocket, "Looks like Daniel won't be the one killing you," I say pointing my gun at his head, his tears and begging becoming louder, a smirk spreading over my lips, "I am." I say pulling the trigger, the gunshot echoing throughout the room, blood splattering on my face and clothes.

"Clean this up." I order, putting my gun back in my pocket and walking out the door.

I get to the bathroom to clean the blood off of my face, taking off my blood-covered blue sweatshirt, my black shirt underneath becoming visible. I run cold water on my face to try to get the blood off, running my wet hands through my hair.

I grab my things exiting the building and going to my motorcycle, putting the sweatshirt in the seat compartment, putting my helmet on and driving back to my apartment. As I enter, I set my keys on the counter, smirking at what happened the last time I was here. Greyson's scent of rose and tobacco  still being faintly visible as I walk through the living room and up the stairs to my bathroom to shower.

As I enter my bathroom, I take my clothes off, turning the shower on and entering, some red gathering by my feet as I scrub the blood of pathetic Jeremy off of my hands and hair. I can't believe Jeremy out of all people was brave enough to steal money, especially because he knows the consequences. Shy, squirmy Jeremy who wouldn't kill a bug if it came across him. Daniel must have some shit on him to have him risk his life to steal money he wasn't even going to have.

My thoughts are subsided as I finish my shower, grabbing a towel and slinging it over my waist as I head back into my room, pulling out a pair of black boxers, that being all I want to wear before getting into bed and drifting off to sleep.

Greyson

"No fucking way! Harry's the person who gave you all those hickeys?" Iris giggles, sitting on my bed as I change into a t-shirt and sweats, rolling my eyes at her.