chapter 13 | dancing with the devil *

the song for this chapter is Wicked Games by the The Weeknd ;)

Hello everyone! Before you get into the chapter I wanted to update you guys! First, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, I just got back from vacation and have been stressed with summer work, but I'll try to update as best as I can before I start school again. Second, I want to thank everyone for a little over 400 reads! Thank you all so much! I also saw that there was a ranking for this story that made me feel so proud, so once again, thank you for the support! Lastly, I finally created a twitter for chapter updates for cigarette and so I'm able to interact with everyone! My username is @tpwk1Dmaddie and it is also in my bio. I'll stop talking now, enjoy!

Greyson

Harry slowly starts to unzip my dress, every inch making time go slow in anticipation. His cologne filling my nostrils and the only noise in the room is our breathing and the unzipping of my dress. Eventually, the dress pools down on the floor below us as Harry eyes my body, his eyes darkening as he runs them across my breasts spilling out of my black lace bra down to my matching panties. Both our breathing being slightly heavy and nervousness fills my body as his eyes make their way back up to mine, a smirk appearing of desire spreading across his plump cherry lips.

Harry gets closer, his lips connecting to my jaw as he slowly kisses down to my collarbone, "You're beautiful." The words escape his lips as my breath gets hitched in my throat when he runs his tongue along collar bone before returning to my neck.

He starts to suck the sweet spot on my neck underneath my ear, a small sigh escaping my lips as wetness starts to pool between my legs, his erection growing more as I lightly start to palm him through his pants, causing a small groan to escape his lips onto my neck.

Harry's lips connect with my jaw again as I throw my head back, "What do you want Greyson?" He whispers as I start to unbutton his black button up, revealing the littered tattoos on his arms and chest.

I start to obverse his toned skin tainted with ink. Many different tattoos, including the one I designed for him. My eyes go from the butterfly on his abdomen to his arms, one being completely coated and the other only having one tattoo.

My eyes make their way up to Harry's desired eyes, "What do you like Greyson?" The words escape his swollen lips as his ring covered hand slowly reaches around my throat, "Do you like being choked?" A small gasp comes out of my mouth as he tightens his grip on the right pressure point of my neck, the cold metal feeling good against my hot skin.

"Harder." I say, his eyes darkening with lust as he does what I say, a smile appearing on my lips, the throb in my underwear becoming more noticeable.

"What do you want?" Harry asks again, as his hand goes to the back of my hair, pulling it so my head goes back, meeting with his green cupidity eyes.

"I want you to touch me." I say, slight neediness in my words.

"Where?" He asks, running his fingers over my right nipple, palming my left breast. "Here?" He asks as his lips connect with my neck again.

I let out a small moan as he continues to palm my breast as the throb below me starts to become unbearable. Harry's hand leaves my right breast and brushes against the wetness of my underwear, a gasp leaving me as he lets out a small chuckle.