chapter 14 | scaredy cat

the song for this chapter is Supermassive Black Hole by Muse :) i thought this song fit the chapter really well plus who doesn't love a good twilight song ;)

Greyson

"Don't fucking touch me!" I shout as Harry pulls us into a dark alley, his eyes filled with anger, my veins running cold. He pushes me against the brick building behind me, his large hand gripping my arm to keep me in place.

"Why the fuck were you there?" He grits through his teeth, his grip on my arm tightening. I wince, looking down as to where he is holding me, blood covering the area as he alleviates the pressure slightly.

"You're the one who just killed someone and you're asking me why I was in a public place, walking down a fucking street?" I sneer, trying to hide the fright in my voice.

Harry shakes his head, letting out a small chuckle, "Oh Blue," he says with a sinister smile, "if you were smart, you wouldn't be talking to me like this. You saw what I'm capable of."

"Fuck you." I spat, Harry's features only getting darker.

Harry takes a deep breathe, "Now answer my question, why were you there?" He slowly says, my heartbeat filling my ears.

"I was walking home." I say, trying to contain the tears welling up in my eyes.

He shakes his head, letting out another breathy laugh, "How coincidental that you were asking Zayn about what I do and somehow, you're in this position now." He puts his lips together, his grip tightening ever so slightly, "I don't like liars Greyson." He scoffs, a tear rolling down my cheek.

Did Zayn really snitch on me? Is he working with Harry? What is going on? I guess Zayn wasn't wrong, curiosity didn't necessarily kill the cat, but sure as hell frightened it.

"I'm not lying." I sniffle, "I spent the day at the hotel and then walked home. I promise I'm not lying." I cautiously say, staring into his murderous eyes, hoping he believes me.

Harry's features soften ever so slightly before hardening again, "If I find out you're lying, I'll put a bullet through your skull like I did to that guy." He snaps.

"Does Zayn work with you?" I ask, Harry shaking his head.

"This is not a conversation for a public setting." He says, looking around again.

"Let go of me." I sneer, him letting out a dry laugh.

"You really think I'm going to let you go after what you just saw?" He says, amusement filling his tone, "Not until I know you won't say anything."

"Please." My lip trembles as Harry studies my face.

If I could just figure out how to get out of his grip. I dropped my pepper spray and I don't have anything to hurt him with. Suddenly an idea filled my mind that could possibly get me out of this. As Harry continues to look around, I pull my right hand out from in between us, slapping Harry as hard as I could across the face, the sound of skin on skin filling the alley.

Harry's face turns to mine slowly, rage filling his eyes as he grabs something in his back pocket. A black gun is revealed, fear consuming me as he puts it in between my eyes, no guilt behind his, "After what you just witnessed, you really thought that slapping me across the face was a good idea?" He growls, pressing the cold metal further into my forehead.

"I-I'm sorry, please." I stutter out, my skin paling as his rage-filled eyes observe my face as I try to hold back the tears already flowing.

"You really have some balls don't you, getting into other people's business. Well, let me tell you this Blue, this is not something you want to be poking your head into, and yet, here you are. Your life in my hands," He brings the barrel of the gun to my jawline, the cold metal tracing it, my breathing haltering, "One wrong move and boom." He says, pulling the gun away and tucking it back into the waistline of his black jeans.