chapter 11 | torture, graves, and auctions

the song for this chapter is Be My Mistake by the 1975 :), i recommend listening to it when you see the *

here's a little mood board for later in this chapter and the next chapter :)

Harry

Today was supposed to be my day off, but here I am, on my way to deal with a problem. Apparently, there's been a breach in the system and some rival companies and powerful people are trying to infiltrate my accounts. You would think after being in this business and having the power that I have would cause people be scared of you and not try to mess with you. Apparently, that's not the case. Some people are scared to say my last name, some dare to challenge it, which is why I got called in the talk to someone. Well, talk isn't necessarily the correct term, more like torture them until they are begging for their life. Tomato tomatoe. As soon as I get off of my bike, my phone starts ringing in my back pocket, I look at the screen and to my surprise, it's Greyson. Why is she calling me?

I press accept to the call, being confused, "Blue, why are you calling me?" I ask.

"What are you doing Saturday?" Greyson's voice comes through the phone.

"Are you asking me on a date?" I question with slight amusement in my voice.

Greyson sighs and I can sense her rolling her eyes, "Listen, I'm going to text you an address, meet me as soon as you can." She asserts, the sound of a faint bell rings in the background of her speaking, "Hold on." She says, setting her phone down, me being able to faintly hear her ask if someone needs help with anything.

Greyson picks the phone back up, her breathing softly on the other side, "You didn't answer my question Blue." I tease, ignoring her request.

She lowers her voice before speaking again, "Harry, shut the fuck up and please just meet me here." She desperately begs, I chuckle.

"If you want to see me so bad, you know where I live." I tease once more, "I'll be there in 30." I say before hanging up the phone.

I put my phone back in my pocket, unlocking the door to my building, and heading down the long hallway, and down the stairs on the left to the basement, locking the door behind me. I pass a few doors before entering the concrete room, my men standing by the door and two men are tied up with a rag in both of their mouths, their eyes widening when they see me enter.

"This'll be fun." I smirk, seeing their eyes go wider and both of them trying and struggling to get out of their restraints.

Greyson

The rest of my shift passes on as I wait for Harry to arrive. The store is only open till four today, so while I'm waiting for him, I clean up, reorganize the shelves, and bring in the newest shipment of books before turning the closed sign on the door towards the street. Soon enough, I hear a knock on the door, turning towards it to see a very confused Harry wearing a blue flannel, black shirt and jeans, black converse, and a pair of ray bands. I give him a motion to walk in, him taking his sunglasses off and putting them on his shirt.