Chapter 11; Duality

Kaoru's hair was still wet when he made his way back to Kojiro's room. Before he even made it there he bumped into his sister. "Hey, hangover bad? Is that why just showered?"

Kaoru decided not to give her an answer because it would sound a little weird to tell your sister you and your boyfriend fucked the entire morning till Tadashi came. She'd figure it out later when she saw Tadashi anyway.
He shrugged at her.

"Are we having dinner with everyone?" Kiriko joined strode doen stairs, as graceful as ever. "I don't know what we've got planned yet, i was just going to meet Kojiro."
"We'll go with you and see if he'll cook."

"Probably not." Kaoru mumbled but he followed the girls down.
Tadashi opened the door, "Hey." he greeted Kaoru. He could practically hear Carla's head thinking. "Wait when did Tadashi arive? Wait, this morning? Did you even sleep?" Carla exclaimed. Kaoru quickly pushed past Tadashi, as he laughed just slightly, he bumped into Kojiro almost immediately. "Owh!"

"Didn't you sleep in the night? What were you doing?" Carla fussed. Tadashi hadn't let her pass yet probably enjoying this, but Kiriko managed to slip past him.
Kiriko smirked at Kaoru and Kojiro before making a beeline to the fridge. "Oi, it's none of your business." Joe called back to Carla smiling.

Kaoru couldn't help but gaze at him, for a little. Tadashi was probably done with the fun and let Carla pass. "Dirty, dirty people!"

"I'm 26 years old! I'm allowed to have a sex life." Kaoru protested.
"Ey I'd rather not discuss your sex life, mine is much more interesting," Hiromi said from the couch, Kaoru had just noticed him. Hiromi continued talking with a smirk, happy he managed to quiet the lot of them"Me and Oka did--"
"No!" Joe and Carla shrieked, Hiromi buldered with laughter. 

"God, are you always so noisy?" Tadashi asked as he sat back down. 
"Yeah most of the time." Kaoru answered. He, too, sat down, at the table.
"What're we doing for dinner?" Kojiro asked

"I thought we were going out?" Kaoru said and raised an eyebrow.
"I wanted to have dinner just the two of us, but now everyone's here." 
"I know a way to dispose of them." Kaoru said and he grabbed Kojiro's tie in his fist, pulling him down. "Kaoru, I'm literally gonna shoot you if you're going to make out right now." Carla said, he ignored her and kissed Kojiro. "Alright we're going." Kiriko announced. Kaoru heard Kiriko's heels click on the floor. "Fucking men." he heard Carla mumble. 

Kaoru pulled away from Kojiro with a sly smile. "That was two, two to go."
"Please continue if you'd like, i don't mind." Hiromi said and he winked. "But i got the message, you want a romantic candle lit dinner." Hiromi stood up. "C'mon Tadashi, you're having dinner with me and Oka, Oka wants to meet you probably at dinner." Tadashi looked pleadingly at Kaoru for a second, but he followed Hiromi anyways. "Effective no?" Kaoru said. 

"Kinda turned on though." Kojiro grinned.
"Oh fuck you."
"Yes please." 

Kojiro and Kaoru walked towards their dinner destination. Kojiro hadn't reserved a table but apparently working at Sia La Luce got you a private room to dine in. 
"You just said your name and they immediately offered you this private room."

"It has some perks to be me."
"So you didn't bone the owner to get these special privileges?"
"Rude." Kojiro said and he sipped his wine, the wine looked almost like blood.

"No but seriously, a distant relative owns this place, plus the work with Sia la Luce so if you said you were from there they'd offer you the same thing."
Kaoru shrugged.

Dinner was pretty uneventful, luckily, because Kaoru knew his luck is far to find these last few weeks. They walked back home hand in hand, Kaoru swung their hands slightly.
"How does it feel to be slowly getting back on Adam?" Kojiro asked casually.
"I don't know, I'm more worried about him actually." It had slipped from Kaoru's lips before he knew it.