𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 15

𝓧𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓟𝓞𝓥:
As I drove home, I saw my brother and Ayden out in the woods. They were taking a stroll around,"Hey Xander!" I hear Danny as I pulled up and got out of the car, as Danny helped me out we started to hang out a lot and my brother and Ayden would go out or take a stroll."so Xander where'd you go today?" Danny asked and I told him I just went to go something. Danny laughed, and I just shook my head,"Well Ayden's birthday is October 16th if Tyler was asking." Danny said and I had a eureka moment."And my birthday is in January, the 31st." Danny told me and right now it's November, "why the hell is he a couple of months away from his own sister, eh who knows?" I thought with a shrug.

Danny POV:
As I walked around, my boyfriend, Xander is overprotective of my sister now,"Dude leave her alone, let her say what she wants, and dude you know she's a woman!" He said wrapping his arms around my sister, Tyler laughed and I watched with amazement,"Damn, why you holding my sister like that!?" I say and he stuck his tongue out at me,"Because I wanna be around her like you do, besides she's like my little sister too. Imma let her do what ever especially impress my brother." Xander said with a grin and Tyler blushed, I looked at him like he was crazy! But Xander has a point, I can't keep my little sister to myself anymore, because Ayden will have a life of her own 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘𝓶 𝓰𝓵𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓯 𝓘 𝓶𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻.