𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 31

Tyler POV:
Ayden was still sleeping, I woke up and sighed at her,"She's too cute when sleeping" I say, My moonflower tossed and turned,"Lemme sleep" she says sleepily, heck, she's very sleepy these days, I remembered we stayed up at midnight playing MK11: Aftermath. She defeated me in every single match, she played as Kitana and I played as Scorpion, she beat me with a Princess, at least now I know not to underestimate her strength.

I got out of bed or at least I tried, Ayden pulled me back, I noticed that she didn't want me to leave, she was scared of that the most; being all alone again."𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻..." I say blankly, her soft vibrant red hair was on her neck and a little bit on her face, it covered her right eye. I moved it, and I saw her whole face,"C-cute" I say and she looked real cute and her face, it looked innocent and kind. Well...everything about her screams everything nice about her, but the painful thing is, she went through everything and fought her way to put others before herself, I hate how people don't pay her kindness back when she already was kind to them. But 𝑤ℎ𝑜 knows; she already knows that people can be really rude because they don't get their ways. I was ruthless until she came, a beast in my soul, her selflessness brightens me, her soul sees a lot more good in me. But she never ran away from me, her cyan blue eyes can tell if I lie or just thinking about something. She understands me way better, she'll listen, and she never stops understanding what's going on.

Ayden looked beautiful, I felt that her beauty was on the inside, and that's what matters most. As my moonflower peacefully slept I placed my thumb on her bottom lip, I wanted to kiss her but I didn't, she was still naked in my hoodie, I didn't wear a shirt and heard a knock,"Xander, Lucas?" I say and Xander handed me a letter from Danny; I read it and ripped it up,"Damn this jerk!" I say and Xander was upset but he hated the guy anyway. Lucas saw Ayden sleeping,"Dude, she ok?" He asked and I told him that she's sleeping. They left my room and Ayden woke up,"Morning moonflower" I say and she gave me a peck on my cheek,"Morning" she says, I looked at her,"How'd you sleep?" I asked. Ayden shrugged and sighed,"I'm still sleepy" she says and I hugged her regardless that I felt that her body was very warm