𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 34

(Ayden's dress above)

𝓐𝔂𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥:
After Tyler proposed yesterday, I wore my dress and wore my winter boots, and placed my hair in a half up/down ponytail

𝓐𝔂𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥:After Tyler proposed yesterday, I wore my dress and wore my winter boots, and placed my hair in a half up/down ponytail

(Ayden's hairstyle)

After that I came downstairs and Tyler's mom hugs me,"Hi sweetie, how are you?" She asked,"I'm great, Ms Jackie" I say and Kyle was patting my shoulder,"Don't worry about a thing" he said and Tyler was right behind me, I almost hit him but he caught my hand,"Nice try, Moonflower" he says smirking and I punched him in the face,"Shut up, you big snow wolf" I said playfully.
"It's always my face with you" he says, and I just shrugged,"Maybe, Snowy alpha" I say and he raises a brow at me and I glared at him,"Since when did you start calling me names?" He asked,"Since we started arguing sometimes" I say and he grabbed me by my waist,"Dude, your parents are here, that's indecent!" I yelled and his mother laughed,"She's right Tyler" and I nodded a 'thank you' to her and I sort of forgot what today was,"Happy 21st birthday, Aya" Tyler said and I hugged him,"Thank you" I say and his mother saw the ring,"Son, are you two engaged?!" She asked and I was nervous to say anything,"Yes mom, we are and we're getting married in February next year. And this wedding is secret because Ayden is scared that the pack will murder her if they sense a human." He said and Kyle and Jackie nodded,"Son, we won't let anything happen" she said with a warming smile,"Ayden, now that I'm here, why don't we do our duet right now." Jackie said excitedly and I nodded.

Kyle and Tyler sat on the sofa, Jackie and I warmed up and I strummed my guitar, I took a deep breath, Jackie and I sang beautiful world by Hikaru Utada.
𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓫𝔂 𝓱𝓲𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓾 𝓾𝓽𝓪𝓭𝓪:
🎶It's only love
It's only love
もしも願い一つだけ叶うなら
君の側で眠らせて
どんな場所でもいいよ
Beautiful world 迷わず君だけを見つめている
Beautiful boy 自分の美しさまだ知らないの
It's only love
寝ても覚めても少年マンガ
夢見てばっか自分が好きじゃないの
何が欲しいか わからなくて
ただ欲しがって ぬるい涙が頬を伝う
言いたい事なんかない
ただもう一度会いたい
言いたい事言えない
根性無しかもしれない
それでいいけど
もしも願い一つだけ叶うなら
君の側で眠らせて
どんな場所でもいいよ
Beautiful world 迷わず君だけを見つめている
Beautiful boy 自分の美しさまだ知らないの
It's only love
どんなことでもやってみて
損はしたって少し経験値上がる
新聞なんかいらない
肝心な事が載ってない
最近調子どうだい?
元気にしてるなら
別にいいけど
僕の世界消えるまで会えぬなら
君の側で眠らせてどんな場所でも結構
Beautiful world 儚く過ぎてゆく日々の中で
Beautiful boy 気分のムラは仕方ないね
もしも願い一つだけ叶うなら
君の側で眠らせて...🎶