friends who know the way you taste // c.b. (blurb)

requested by @/colbysbaby on tumblr : Can you do 1 that's kinda inspired by Shawn Mendes new song Señorita Colby x reader plz💕💕💕💕💕💕😘😘

POV: First person, She/her pronouns

trigger warning: smutty-ish, talks of drinking and partying

word count: 559

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He and I knew what the other one needed.

There was an unspoken language between us.

Our connection started out like any other friendship. But over the years, it had morphed. Drunken words spilled from his lips at a party one night. He admitted how lonely he was, how he hadn't had someone close to him in years. He could no longer trust, but he wanted to. He longed for the day he could look at a girl and feel a spark, an energy pass through them together.

He couldn't fathom getting hurt again, which is what caused his loneliness in the first place.

That's where I came in.

I had mentioned it before, a friends-with-benefits situation; jokingly of course. The first time I told him about it, he brushed it off. He never wanted a relationship like that with any of his girl friends.

But desperate times call for desperate measures.

It was just kissing: first time was accidental, second time was truth or dare. But the third time... he asked.

Then, it became our thing to do at parties. When the alcohol would settle and the night would get hazy - our bodies would remain close, our faces even closer. Our lips would tease each other, hands caressing where no one else could see. And then in the morning, we would go back to being friends, like nothing happened.

One night, the loneliness got the best of us.

The next morning was strange, to say the least. Fingerprint-shaped bruises on my hips and bitemarks on the nape of his neck were our gifts to each other. We didn't talk about it afterwards. Just slid our clothes on and went about our day.

The next party we went to, it happened again.

But the next time, there was no party. No alcohol. We just decided we needed it. Each other.

This brings us to today.

Another party, some influencer he was friends with. The music was loud, thumping in my chest and mixing with my heartbeat. I spun my hips around in a circle, losing my mind to the music. I could feel sweat drip down my body.

Hands landed on me, pulling me close. Glancing down at them, I could see the lion head ring stare back up at me, making me smirk.

His lips danced across the top of my shoulder. He leaned his body into mine. I could feel his arousal against my lower back.

Pressing his mouth against my ear, Colby's voice was low, deep. "Come with me."

Some things never change, I guess.

He ushered me through the crowd, up a set of stairs, and down a hallway. The room we were in was a pearly white bathroom.

I raised an eyebrow at him. He shrugged, smirking. He sauntered up to me, gripping my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck, running my fingers through his dark locks.

Effortlessly, he lifted me onto the counter, his hands resting on my thighs. He kissed and nipped across my neck and chest until finally getting on his knees. His fingers left goosebumps on my skin as he slid my underwear off from under my dress.

His feather-like pecks up my thighs caused my breath to hitch. His eyes gazed up at me for a moment.

He and I knew what the other one needed.