careful what you wish for // s.g & c.b (pt 2)

prompt: it was silly of you to think you had seen the last of your demon and vampire boyfriends. now, they were coming back for what was rightfully theirs: your body.

POV: third person, Y/N, she/her pronouns

trigger warning: PURE FUCKING SMUT, minus the pure part tho ;), demon!colby, vampire!sam, slight dubcon (but let's be honest you want it lol), sam and colby take you to paris lmao, degrading language, mentions of princess, slut, babygirl, good girl, manipulation via powers, blood drinking, cursing, sam kills someone so... there's that too

word count: 5157

~~~~~~~~

The moment Sam and Colby left your house, you took a cold shower.

God knows you needed it.

And since then, things had been hell for you.

You tried your best, for the next couple days, to not think about them; to not think about what they could be doing, or if they were coming back. You had almost started to forget about the demon and the vampire that randomly appeared in your house. Things were okay... for about three days.

And then an almost animalistic frenzy came over you in the middle of the night.

You needed to have sex. Right this fucking minute.

So, like you usually did when you would get horny, you pulled out your vibrator and went to town.

And just as you were about to come, all the pleasure, the buildup, disappeared. You were still on edge, but it was almost like you skipped the sensation of coming and went into the aftermath. Except without the relaxation part.

And then you remembered Colby's words.

He said you wouldn't be able to come until they fucked you.

You know what? This wasn't happening. You never had a problem pleasuring yourself, and while this was a weird situation to be in, there was no way this happened because Colby said so.

You were just too in your head. Frustratingly, you went back to bed. The next morning you were fine, and you tried your best to ignore what happened.

The next night, the frenzy came back. At first you thought that maybe your period was coming, or that maybe you read too many fanfics and this was just a random build up because of that. You tried to ignore the sensation of your panties getting damp as you laid in bed.

But you couldn't hold back anymore. Your body was shivering with pleasure, your thighs squeezed together. You needed to touch yourself at least a little.

So, you did. And then suddenly you were masturbating again.

Like the night before, just as you were about to come, all the pleasure disappeared.

You groaned loudly, wanting to scream into your pillow.

And you swore for a split second, you could hear someone laughing at you.

"Oh my God, I'm fucking losing it." You sighed to yourself.

The next night... sadly, you knew where this was going.

You almost expected it this time, but even though you knew it was coming, you were so pissed. You still had the fire inside of you. You needed to come; or have sex. Just something.