revenge of the nerd // s.g. (pt 1)

prompt: stacy doesn't like anyone that isn't popular, and that includes sam. but when dared to kiss him, will she give into her feelings or win the bet

POV: first person, non-reader, original OC

trigger warning: SMUT, cursing, drinking/partying, over-the-top popular!OC, think of teenage comedy levels of caring about popularity but set in college, sam is a "nerd", slight dubcon

word count: 3091

~~~~~~~~~~~

Being popular has always been my number one priority, ever since high school. I surrounded myself with only popular people; jocks, cheerleaders, - pretty people - and have kept it that way since I was 15. Now I'm 22, about to graduate college, and I'm still popular. I joined the best sorority at my school, cheer for our elite football team, and only talk to and socialize with the coolest fraternities on our campus. The idea of being around uncool people, nerds, is so... gross to me. Do they not realize how low on the totem pole they are? Like, why would you strive to be a loser?

"This party is so fucking lame." Heather, my best friend, sighed.

I nodded. "It's because Jared won't put on the good playlist, the one with all the early 2000s hits."

"What I would do for a Missy Elliot song right now..." Heather groaned.

I rolled my eyes. "I'll go tell him."

"You know he isn't gonna change it." She called back.

"You underestimate my abilities." I winked.

I shuffled through the party, making my way over to Jared who was by the speakers. Before reaching him, I pulled my skirt up, letting it show just a little of my ass, and shifting my bra around so my breasts were up and closer to my chin.

I seductively strolled up to Jared, lightly laying a hand on his shoulder. His eyes remained on his laptop. "What's up, Stacy?"

"Hey Jared, I was just wondering if you were taking some song requests." I asked softly.

He shook his head, finally looking up at me. "Not at the moment, no."

I held back my distain of the music playing around us, keeping my voice sweet. "Me and Heather would really appreciate it if you could play some early 2000s songs instead of... whatever this playlist is."

"I don't know. I haven't heard anyone complaining." He commented.

My voice dropped, annoyed. "I have. Plus, no one is dancing. If you play, let's say, a Missy Elliot song, people would dance. Girls... would be dancing."

He glanced up at me, his eyes narrowing for a moment. Then he scanned my body up and down. "Would you dance?"

"Absolutely." I whispered, leaning towards him.

He cleared his throat. "After this song... I'll play some Missy."

"Perfect. You're ama-" A loud bunch of laughs cut me off, making me look up. Around a table right near us, were the worst kind of people. The type of people that stick out the most at parties.

Nerds.

I gasped, staring at them. "Who invited them?"

"Those guys? They're cool, Stacy." Jared responded.

I scoffed. "Highly doubt that."

"No seriously. I met them in a business class of mine. They're chill." He replied.