mind in the gutter // c.b. (pt 1)

prompt: colby turns you on so much, you can't help thinking the way you do.

title from song 'mind in the gutter' by chris crocker

POV: First person, Y/N, She/her pronouns

trigger warning: SMUT, cursing, mentions of being 'slutty', graphic language, mentions of being fucked in public

word count: 1145

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There were a lot of perks to dating Colby. He was the sweetest and kindest person I had ever met, and the best boyfriend I ever had. He cared about me a lot, always made sure I was comfortable, and made me feel so loved. I couldn't ask for more.

And as much as I loved his personality, I also loved his looks.

Calling him hot was an understatement most days. He just had a way of making me horny within seconds, and he didn't even have to do much for me to instantly want him.

Today was one of those days.

We were all hanging out at the new Trap House. I was relaxing under the shade of the tiki bar, watching him and Sam jump into the pool, trying to do flips.

The way his bathing suit clung to his thighs... his hair wet and pushed back... his gorgeous smile as he laughed.

Fuck. Me.

I felt myself blush at my thoughts. I don't think this was the time or place to be getting turned on by him. Literally all of his roommates were here. Tara and Kat were too, tanning under the sun in some lounge chairs.

But I couldn't help it.

All I could think about was him coming over here and fucking me against the bar. I could almost feel him slamming into me repeatedly, spanking my ass and pulling my hair as I screamed out his name.

"Woah... okay, even that was a little much." I murmured to myself, stepping back from the bar. I turned around and pulled an ice-cold water bottle out of the cooler, ripping open the top and chugging it.

As I spun back around, I gazed over at Colby. His eyes caught mine, a light smile came to his lips. He slowly climbed out of the pool, grabbing a towel and drying his hair and chest off. I watched as he strutted over to me, causing me to bite my lip.

Damn, he is fucking fine.

"Hey babe. Whatchu staring at?" Colby chuckled, stepping into the tiki bar. He rubbed the towel into the side of his hair.

I shrugged, checking him out. "Just admiring the view."

Colby sassed, lowering the towel. "Oh? You like what you see?"

"Definitely." I whispered, pulling the towel. His feet followed. Once he was close, I leaned up and kissed him deeply. My hands snaked up his torso, landing on his neck and pulling him in closer. He hummed against my mouth.

He backed up, ending the kiss too soon. "What was that for?"

"I don't know. I'm just in one of those moods." I replied, my hands drifting to my sides.

"What kind of mood?" Colby asked.

"The kind where all I want you to do is fuck me." I stated bluntly.

He choked. "Uhh... what?"

"You heard me." I teased.

"You... you can't say shit like that, baby." He sighed.

"Why?" I taunted.

"Because how am I supposed to hear that and not get turned on?" His pupils dilated as he closed the gap between us.

I gazed up and down his torso, memorizing the curves of his hips and abs. The way his v-lines dipped low made my mouth water. I could feel my breathing quicken as I stared at his chest and neck, still wet from the pool. All I could think about was sucking on his neck and nipping at his collarbone.

"I want you to take me. Right now." I responded breathlessly.

Colby's eyebrows raised, his hands landing on my waist. "Where? Here?"

"Sure. Where ever you want me. Fuck me in front of everybody. Let them know how good you give it to me." I uttered, gripping his forearms.

He groaned, dropping his head. "Babe."

"I really need you, Colby. Please. I'm fucking dripping for you." I pled.

His eyes darkened at my words, his voice low and deep. "Are you?"

I nodded. "Please, just touch me. I need some relief."

"What about-" He started.

"No one can see us in here. Please fuck me with your fingers. I need them. I need you." I huffed desperately, my hands cupping his face and bringing it close to mine.

"Fuck." Colby looked around, realizing none of his friends were even paying attention to us. He slid his fingers into my bathing suit, finding my clit instantly.

I whimpered as his thumb massaged my clit, his middle and ring slowly slipping into me.

"Fuck, you're soaked." He gasped.

I swallowed, holding back a moan. "I told you. I've been thinking about you all day."

"You have?" His eyes landed on mine.

"Yeah. God, Colby. Everything you do is so fucking sexy." I confessed.

Colby sped up his fingers' pace, his eyes glancing away for a moment to look at everyone behind us. "So you've been here getting turned on by me without me even doing anything to you?"

"Yessss. Shit, baby, you're so good with your hands." I trembled, my nails digging into his neck.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" He hissed.

I panted. "Yes."

"Right here? Is that how desperate you are for me?" Colby growled.

I moaned. "Mm-Hmm."

"You'd let me fuck you while everyone can see us?" He smirked.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered, holding back sounds that wanted to escape my lips.

"Do you know how slutty and hot you sound? ...All because you want my cock." Biting his lip and speeding up his fingers, he slipped them into my dripping pussy faster and faster.

"Baby, please take me. I know you want me." I glided my hand down to his growing bulge, rubbing him through his bathing suit.

He snatched my hand away, holding it down against the bar behind me. "I'm gonna make you cum first. Then I'm gonna take you inside and fuck you until you can't walk."

"God, that's all I want." I begged.

He questioned. "How close are you?"

"I'm right fucking there." I admitted passionately.

"I can't wait to pound this tight cunt of yours. I gonna make you cum so hard." Colby grunted, his fingers thrusting into me harder and harder.

"Fuck, oh my God." I cried out, trying not to be loud as I edged.

"Make any noise and everyone will know you're cumming around my fingers. Is that what you want, baby?" He dared cockily, curling his fingers and hitting my sweet spot.

I whined, bucking my hips against his hand. "God, I'm gonna-"

"Cum for me babygirl."

Colby pushed himself up against me, his fingers going even deeper as I came. My body quaked and shivered against him, biting my lip hard to hold back from screaming. I gripped his shoulders tight, almost unable to hold myself up.

As my orgasm started to subside, Colby pressed his lips to my ear.

"Go upstairs and get ready for me."