~^My short prince^~

Thank you so much for 44 reads!! I really appreciate it!! This is a georgenothalo vs dreamhalo story! Cause why not. Anyways enjoy!!!!

George's PoV

D : Ugh! why cant father and mother leave us alone for just 6 minutes?!
G : I know it's complicated Dream.. but they just want us to have lovers. I dont really wanna date girls.. im into guys and they know that.
D : I mean they did gave you a chance to find a prince. Unlike me i still need to find my own before im 20. IM 19 FOR HELL'S SAKES!
G : Dont yell you dumbass.

A butler came into mine and dream's room. Which they told us we wear having a ball and saying maybe were gonna find or prince or princess there. Why does Father and Mother want us to get married so fast? Im not into tall guy's and i dont like being the bottom cause dream is probably gonna laugh my ass off so i guess i need to find a prince or princess thats short huh? Alright then. It wont be that hard would it?

Bl : Please get ready for the ball..
D & G : Alright. Thank you Butler!

The butler nodded and left our room. I got up from my bed and opened my closet to find some good suits. Which i found something thats blue and comfortable. I wore it and dream wore a black suit and a red tie while i was wearing a dark blue suit with also a red tie. We went downstairs to meet our parents.

K : Ah. Look at you both. Handsome and charming. The prince and the princesses would totally fall inlove with you both.
Q : *giggles* oh Love.. of course! But also dont be a jerk to them! It will ruin your reputation. And i dont want to see that happening.

Of course she reminded us about me and dream reputation. Well i mean we could be a jerk sometime but always.

K : The ball is gonna start are the foods and the other stuff's are ready dear?
Q : Of course! The food's looks delicious! I would want to eat them all
K : Of course your hungry arent you dear? (Why does that sound so weird-) we'll eat when the other prince and the princesses to arrive and you can eat.
Q : Haha alright then Love.

Me and Dream was there third and fourth wheeling them. After for a few minutes the other prince and princesses arrived at the ball.
Of course they were all intruducing they're selves. I wasnt paying attention to any of them but then one person caught my attention..

"Behold the Halo family!"

The halo family came in and the king and queen intruduced themselves and they have 3 son's but one of them caught my attention
E : Hi Im Eggboyhalo..
G : Im Goodboyhalo. Pleasure to see ya'll
B : Hello im Badboyhalo! Nice to see you all here for today!

Badboyhalo is he's name huh? What a nice name.. maybe he might be the one who im marrying..

K : Alright! Pick your partners to dance with!

Father said. I quickly got up and wanted to go to Badboyhalo but seem's like dream is to. Guess im going to have to fight my own brother for this brunette..

D : What the f*ck are you doing?
G : Im going to the brunette called badboyhalo. What are you doing?
D : Im doing the same. But i am not allowing you to dance with him.
G : Guess we have to find out who gets to dance with him first.
D : Im going to beat you.
G : Take that back when i get to him first!
D : YOU CHEATER!

I ran first so I could get to the brunette. As i arrived to the brunette i took some breaths from running.

B : Oh Lord! Are you okay?
G : Im fine. Anyways Im George.
B : Oh why hello there george! Im Badboyh-
G : Bad who the f*ck is this?
B : Language! And this is Prince George!
E : Prince George? Oh. Your the son of the King that did this party ey?
G : Eh seems like it..
G : Well all i got to say is f-

Dream arrived.. great.. now that he's here he's gonna ruin my chance's of dancing with Badboyhalo.

E : And there's another one. Prince George's brother. Prince Dream.
D : Why hello..
G : Ok i dont give a f*ck who you both are but all i need to say is back the f*ck off my brother.
B : GOOD! I can take care of myself! Let me do what i want! Im 18!
E : And since when do Good care? We have to protect your a$$ so you wont get kidnapped and raped.
B : EGG ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?? YOUR ON GOOD'S SIDE?
E : Why wouldnt i be?
G : Fine. I'll let you do whatever you want. Just a reminder dont get kidnapped and raped.
B : Ugh whatever!

Egg and Good went away from bad and i can finally talk to him.

G : So bad.. would you l-
D : Would you like to dance with me?

                        Dream's PoV

Before George could ask Bad to dance with him i asked first.

B : Oh! Sure! I wouldnt mind.
D : Great!

Mission succes! I got him before george can! He must be so pissed right now LMAO! Do i care? No i dont give a single f*ck if he's pissed or not! All i know is i get to dance with the one i know that im gonna marry one day! I hold on to bad's waist and he hold onto my hand. He's pretty short so i had to crouch a little. I didnt mind at all. We danced that night and i was happy about it. I saw george dancing with a random girl. I bet he's still pisses about this. The ball ended Father and Mother weng to have a talk with King and Queen Halo. Bad and i was talking then george came up to us.

G : Heya dream?
D : What is it?
G : Can we talk alone?
D : Tch. Whatever.

I went with to talk alone with george.

G : Look.. i dont want to make a big fight so how about we just share him?
D : Share? So does that mean you and i get to marry him together?
G : Yea. I mean father and mother did said once that if we love someone the same we could just marry them all together.
D : True.. i guess i can do that..
G : Alright the problem sloved!  

Wooo! 1k+ words lets go! Hope you all enjoyed!