サイレントストリング (Asphyxia harem 1)

Hi. This is a new one since everyone barely understands the plot. And by this i'm taking what Path said. A streamer au. If this sucks don't blame me anymore :^

No one's pov

Bad was streaming on his twitch channel like he usually does because he has a messed up schedule. He was playing a horror game with most of his friends called 'asphyxia' in minecraft. And after those killings and all that his streams would be full of that game. It became popular really really fast. Bad ended his streams with a "Goodbye" and all that. He went on twitter and his page was full of his fanarts but then a neg came up

Person - //Bbh neg
                   Why does he have to ruin everything?! He's so annoying!!

Bad read the message and felt kinda sad and some of the comments agreed. He decided to not think about the neg and closed his pc to go outside for some fresh air. But before he closes his pc he got a random message from 'Minecraft' themselves. Since he was curious he opened the message. It had a code which was odd. But he did see the message saying 'New minecraft update hint ;)' Bad didn't want to spoil the update for himself but couldn't help himself being so curious for the next update. He wrote the code down to one of his paper and left the paper on his table and closed his pc and all that. Bad went outside for some fresh airs and all that who the fuck cares (i do.) when suddenly his phone buzzed. He grabbed his phone from the pocket and checked what it was. It was a message. The message was from his childhood best friend 'Albert' or you can call him Flamingo. He's a roblox youtuber. He sometimes plays minecraft but mostly roblox most of the time.

A- Hey Darryl! I wanna ask something.
D- Hey Albert! What is it?
A- So like i was editing my roblox video titled  trolling or like that. I can't of a name right now but then i got a notification from "minecraft" and since i was curious I opened it and it showed me a code and said it was a hint for the new update of the minecraft shit. And something hit me to write that code down did you get it too?
D- Yeah i got it too and i wrote it down for some reasons..
A- Well i guess I'm not the only one LMAO.
D- Hehe yeah xD
A- Well honestly i figured that you live in Florida why not meet up? Only if you want to.
D- Sure! What time??
A- Whenever you're free.
D- Alrighty! How about tomorrow at 3pm?
A- Sure i'm free. Shit gtg bye!
D- Language! And baii owo

Bad closed his phone and put it back onto his pocket. He took a deep breath and exhales it. He smiled to himself and his mind saying "everything will be just fine." He went back inside and go to his bedroom and slept.

It was the next day Bad got up from his bed and went to his bathroom to wash his face. He showered and put clothes on bla bla bla. Who gives a fuck. Bad went to his kitchen to make himself some breakfast. He baked some pancakes for himself and put some dog food in Lucy's bowl. Lucy was eating her food while Bad was eating his's. Bad spent the rest of the morning playing with Rat. And then watched some youtube and vibe. After a few hours passed Bad checked the time and it was 2:40pm. He got up and went to his room to change to some clothes. He was wearing something casual. Oversized jacket and a short pants cause why tf not. He grabbed his car key and drove to the park. It was already 3pm. Let's just say he is the type of kid to be so fucking early. After for 5 minutes Albert came.

"*panting* s-sorry! I almost forgot that we were gonna meet up!"
"Pft- It's fine! So do you wanna go to Starbucks?"
"Sure. But i'm driving your car cause i ran all the way here because my house is near"
"Don't crash my car please-"
"I won't-"

Albert got into the driver's seat while Bad got in the front normal seat. Albert drove to the nearest Starbucks there is. They gog oit of the car and went in Starbucks.