✨~Lovesick Towards him~✨Pt3

I'm running out of idea's so comment what idea you have for pt4 of this story!

                  [Techno PoV]

D : Good morning you two~! Up up now. No more sleeping! You have to eat your medicines and i have to check up on you! So up up!

Darryl said to me and Zak.. it's been 2 days since I'm in this hospital. I don't mind it at all cause i get to see Darryl. But Zak sometimes annoys me and i want to get out from here faster. I got up by sitting. Darryl walk up to me and gave me the medicines. I ate the medicines and drink some water to swallow it. I don't like medicines so either i will die or just swallow it. And i chose to swallow. But hey it's worth it. Darryl walked up to Zak to give him his medicine. Until this guy chose to flirt with him.

Z : HmMmM~ i don't wanna eat the medicine
D : Zak! You have too! Or else you'll get even more sicker!
Z : I mean if only i get to see you more then im not eating it >:)
D : Zak! If you don't your medicine i will not talk to you when you get out!
Z : FiNeEeEe.

Zak ate his medicine. Yea i know his flirty with his friends and all but when he flirted with Darryl i just felt anger inside me. I had to interact more with him..

D : Alright. So you guy's will have a new doctor for just today cause im gonna be a hit busy so here is Doctor Keith  (This is Ponk since idk he's irl name i just gave him that name-)
K : Hello! I' m gonna be your Doctor just for today! Since Dr. Darryl will be busy. If that's ok with you two?
Dv : Uhh yea..
Z : Sure.
D : Alright! I'll see you all tomorrow i hqve to go now! Take care!

Darryl left waving at us..

                               [Tommy's PoV]

To : OMG THE DOCTOR IS GONNA COME TODAY!
Tu : IM SO EXITED!
To : ME TOO!!
C : Alright sit down sit down! We have a special guesg here~!

Said Ms.Cara (aka puffy) she is the most sweetest person in the whole school. She could be scary but still kind. I hate and love her at the same time. (In a teacher and student way-)

C : Alrighty! Say hi to Dr. Darryl!
D : Hello! Im Doctor Darryl Noveschosch.
To : Pssssstt Tubbo!
Tu : Hmm? Yes Tommy?
To : I think his the one that came to my house!
Tu : wait.. oh yeah! He said that Dave was in the hospital right?
To : Yeah!
C : Tommy? Tubbo? What are you both talking about?
To : HUH? UH-
Tu : Oh! H.he was just asking me for a pen!
C : Ah.. alright then. So Mr Darryl. How about you teach us something about your job?
D : Oh? Sure! If you want to be a Doctor when your big make sure your kind to everyone! Cause you will never know what happen if you don't!
To : Have you comit murder?
D : Wha- No! Why would i do that? That's not nice for you to say! If you say that  that means your the one who comit murder!
To : I-
D : Never say that again ok?
Tu : I think i've seen you before!
D : Huh? I don't seem to know you.
Tu : Have you ever went to the Watson's house?
D : Watson.. oh indeed yes! You must be Tommy then?
Tu : Oh no no no! The person beside me here is Tommy! Im his friend!
D : Ah. Well Did you overheard what me and your father talked about?
To : Well.. kindaa..
Tu : We were just minding our business intil we heard that someone said "My name is Darryl Noveschosch" and heard that Dave was in the hospital!
D : Oh. Don't worry Dave will be going home in the next 2 days!
Tu : That's great to hear!
C : Dr. Darryl! Your phone is ringing!
D : Huh? Oh! I'll be taking this. Im so sorry!
C : It's alright! Take your time!
D : Thank you so much!

Dr Darryl went outside of the class to take the phone call that he's getting. Ms Cara told us to be quiet cause if someone inturupt his call we will get a punishment.

                            [Darryl's PoV]

D : Hello?
K : UHHH DARRYL-
D : Hmm? What's wrong Keith?
K : We have a little bit of problem here..
D : What? What's happening there?! Is everything fine? Is someone hurt?!
K : Uhhhh Zak and Dave are fighthing- i don'g know how to st-

*Crash sounds*

K : OH MY LORD- HEY HEY! NO TOUCHING THE GLASS!
Z : SHUT UP KEITH!
K : DARRYL PLEASE WHAT DO I DO?!
D : Uhh.. try saying "if you both don't stop Dr Darryl won't friend anymore"?
K : WHY WOULD THAT EVEN WORK-
D : I DON'T KNOW- JUST TRY!
K : OI! YOU TWO! IF YOU DON'T STOP I WILL TELL DR DARRYL THAT YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN FIGHTHING!
D : That's not what i said but ok-
K : ... That- That worked?
D : .... what?

To be continued! Sorry if this was short! Im running out of idea's! Incase you have an idea for the next episode please do comment! Thats all bayy!!!