PARIS - 2😍💜

After noticing her face being so dull after reaching their room...Ak started...

A:Sivaangi maa??Are u okay?
S:Enakenna paa??I am okay...
She smiled seeing him but it didnt reach her sparkling eyes he felt...
A:Enaku poi sonna pidikadhu dii...olunga unmaiya sollu...ennachu unaku...namma dinner saptapo leendhu u r just silent...udambuku edhachum pannudha??
S:Achooo....Ashwineyyy...yen ivlo yosikara??Nan poi lam sollala Ashwineyy enake therla edhoo vinodhama oru feel....edho Thappa nadaka poramari thonitte iruku...yen nu therla oru mari bayama iruku...
A:Maa...Just relax apdilam onnum aagadhu...okayy va...seekiram fresh up aytu vaa...Thoongi endhiricha seri aydum...
S:Hope so Ashwineyy...Nan varen...

After getting freshed up both changed into their night dresses...
Shivu is still immersed in her thoughts...Ak felt bad seeing her like this...he missed her tantrums so much even for an hour...He couldnt able to tolerate her silence thatz when he understood her importance in his life...❤️
Ivaloda 10 nimsha amaidhiya kuda ennala poruthuka mudiyala...Iva illama en life....cha nenachu kuda parka mudiyala...Ivaloda oru chinna vali kuda enna romba perusa baadhikudhu...Nan idhuvaraikum edhukagavum Azhudhadhu illaaa...Anaaa ivalukaga Aludhen...Who is she to me??Avala friend uh nu nan dhan sonnen...aana ipo ava enna friend nu sonna enaku pidikamatengudhu...yen kova padren...Damn....ennachu enaku...??Why am i behaving like a Love sick puppy??Wait......😳😳😳
What did I just sayyy??Love sick!!! Godddd....Am I In Love???
Enna da Ashwineyy unna ipdi polamba vittuta??

When he saw her again she is sleeping facing the ceiling....
A.mv:Iva enna vittatha parthu paduthuruka??😒Epaiyum ena pathu dhane thoonguvaa??

A:Shivaangiii(huskily)
S:No reaction(slept off)
A.mv:chaa thoongitaalatom iruku...serii nammalum thoonguvom...thirumbiruvaa😅

He saw her face again...
I think I am fallen for u dii....
Enna kolraa diii Ratchasii😍
Love you...kandippa unaku oru best proposal kudupen...but will u accept me??

Thinking this he tooo slept off....

Suddenlyyy In deep sleep Ak heard a sniffing sound and some fearful murmers....
Wait what???

Ak opened his eyes getting shocked to seee shivu trembling in fear....😰

Shivu was bathed in sweat and her whole body shivering...she is muttering something inside....
But he cant understand anything...

A:Shivaangiii.......shivaangi maaa.....he shaked her shoulders
Shivu opened her eyes suddenly after his shake....
When she saw his eyes filled with fear....
She instantly throwed her hands behind his neck and Ashwin is just stumbled in his pillow...

She is there above him crying so hard hiding her face in his neck...Her tears are making his neck moist...

Ashwin was justt hell shocked seeing her in this vulnerable condition...

A:Sivaangi maa onnum illa...
Suddenly she came back to see his eyes...
When their eyes locked shivu asked...
S:Unaku onnum agala la??
A:Enaku onnum illa maa....its just a nightmare...relax....
She just kissed his whole damn face out of love...
S:Enna vittu engaiyum poiradha...please...
A:Nan enga ma poporen...unkudave dhan irupen...cheriii...indha thanni kudi...

She gulped a whole glass of water....Ak felt soooo sad seeing her...

A:Cheri ipo enkitta va...

He pulled her inside his embrace and planted a deep long kiss on her forehead....
A:Onnum illa...ellam sari aydumm...kanna moodu...nan pathukuren...
Shivu closed her eyes....
Ak made her sleep by patting her back and carressing her hair for few mins...
She snuggled deep inside him like her whole damn life depends on him...