kadhal Aasai😍💜

A/n:idhu romantic chap aa nu therla...please keep ur expectations low...16+ nu ninaikiren😬sorry guys author aa thedadhinga😂
🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

When she was lying below him....
Ashwin gazed at her eyes which he is meant to be lost forever😍
He kissed both her eyelids tenderly and started kissing her whole face...
But his beard is giving her a tickling sensation now...so shivu started dancing...

A:Yen dii neliyura??

S:shylyy un dhaadi koosudhu Ashwineyy...

A:ohh...he wantedly rubbed his beard on her cheeks to which she pulled his face and saw his eyes full of love and desire.....she immedietly twirled him around and she went above him...she bent down to the side of his neck inhaling his very own sweet smell and placed wet kisses in his neck...

The grip on her waist grew more tighter than before...and his proximity was driving her crazy...

The soft kisses were now replaced by biting and sucking to which Ak left out a soft moan...

After this Ak couldnt control his urge to kiss her...so he immedietly pulled her face from his neck and plunged his lips on her and deepened the kiss....After that both panted heavily for breathe and parted...

He nuzzled deep into her neck placing wetkisses from her neck to jawline...

Within few minutes he swapped their positions and now shivu is lying beneath him with her messy hair,her tee was pulled up because of their movements revealing more of her smooth skin...

She didnt mind anything as Ak is her only thoughts now...
Her grip on his neck went tighter when he bent to kiss her throat...she felt his hot breathe fanning her neck and now he is intoxicating her more...her eyes scrunched up when she felt his lips brush on her...soon he bit her there leaving her moan in pain but soon it was replaced by pleasure because of his soft kisses...

He carressed her waist and kissed her stomach and thats when he felt jerked up🤭

He immedietly sat up and he saw her worriedly...shivu immedietly understood that he is thinking about his words...so immedietly sat on his lap and took his hands and placed it around her waist and she throwed up her hands around his neck...

A:so...she kissed him immedietly and said...

S:Edhachum paithiyam mari pesadha...Nan yerkanave solliten...I love u and i am all yours nu...enaku ellame pidichurundhudhu...unaku pidikalanaa vitru...Enaku eppovume nee mattum dhan Ashwineyy mukkiyam...Nee ipdiye dhan pannuvanaa po...enkuda nee pesadha...

When she tried to move his grip on her waist grew more tighter...

She glared him and he muttered a love u with a wink...

À:Eyy loosu pudikalanu epo di sonnen??i am getting more addicted to u these days ma...enake theriyudhu...Nan limit aa cross pannita mari irundhuchu adhan oru mari...pchhh....sorry ma..nan edho yosichu una
Hurt panniten....

S:We dont own any limits pa...Nee ipdi hurt aaguradhu dhan enaku kastama iruku...

A:Adiye thangakatti sorry dii inime ipdi panna maten...nijama...

S:Hmm parpom parpom...

A:serii Unaku epo clge mudiyum??

S:Innum 3 maasam Ashwineyy....semester vara podhu...(no logics pls)

A:Okayy maa...he pulled her tshirt down and tied her hair neatlyy...

S:Nan padichu mudikira varaikum nee ipdi dhan suthuviya??