vaa vaa en dhevadhaiye😍❤️

At the middle of the night shivu suffered to breathe...
She felt so restless and when she tried to open her eyes she felt a striking pain at her lower abdomen which made her scream....

When Ak heard her scream he jerked off immedietlyy shouting her name....

A:Sivaangiii ennachu??

S:Ashwin valikidhu...mudiyala...am...maaa......Ashwinnn.....

He switched on the light and called the ambulance as he will not drive safely...
He gripped her hands tightly consoling her with tears rolling down his cheeks....

A:Onnu illa maa papa vandhutruku...please maa stay with me...dont close ur eyes...

S:Ashwin romba valikidhu...mudiyala paa...she crieddd hard catching her stomach...

And the ambulance arrived he carried her in bridal style and reached the ambulance shouting at their parents that they are going....

And after they too went in car behind them taking all neccessities....

After few mins they reached the global hospital...

The staffs transferred her to a stretcher and when she was about to enter in shivu held Ak's hands tightly and pulled him near her..

A:enna maa??

S:Enna yemathadha....

A:Puriyala maa..he cried

S:ulla va....ren...nu so...nila
..

A:Maa naa....

S:Nan avlo assault aa ....un...na...vittu....po....she fainted...

A:sivu wake upp....enna paaru dii....kanna thora...

But no rxn

They entered into the operation theatre and Ak got the permission to enter in...but He feared a lott....

After giving oxygen shivu opened her eyes and searched for him...
He stood their with a panick stricken face holding her hand tightlyy...

She saw him and felt strong...

The doctors asked her to push harder and she did it...
She screamed for every push but one striking last she did and with a loud scream she fainted...

But soon the theatre was filled with another scream🥺❤️

Ak saw his own blood and flesh in a miniature form...he was frozen at that moment...
Tears were rolling down his cheeks...He saw his strong woman sleeping with a tearysmile...he kissed her forehead lovingly muttering Thank you soo muchh pondatti...Love u ma🥺💜

When he tried to move he saw his hand was still inside hers...He felt something overwhelming and unknown...🥺

And after few mins a nurse came with a lil bundle after cleaning the baby...

She saw Ak with a smile and said congratulations sir...ungaluku girl baby porandhudukanga💜

Ak thanked her with a tears filled eyes and when he tried to hold his lil one his hand was shivering like hell....

She looked like an exact carbom copy of Ashwin🥺💜

Small eyes,button nose,rosy cute lips,soft cheeks🥺❤️

He took hold of her and opened the strongly gripped small fingers

And the next sec the baby took hold of his fingers making him smile wider🥺💜

She is not only a mini Ak but a mini sk too he thought❤️

The baby opened its eyes and it smiled out of where a dimple appeared making her look moree cuteee😍💜

Ashwin kissed the baby girl's forehead and said Welcome to the world princess🥺❤️

Baby smiled again making him adore her....

And after few mins shivu woke up too...
She asked for the baby firstlt and Ak showed her....

S:Aww Ashwineyy evlo cute aa irukaala🥺😍❤️unna maariye irukaa😘

A:Amaa sema cute aa iruka unna mari☺️

S:Enna ice aa??

A:Illa unmaiya dhan...unnaiya romba kastapaduthiten la ma??

S:Heyy loosu mari pesadha Ashwineyy idhula enna vali...evlo periya valiya irundhalum idho indha mogathuku munnala onnume illa...Adhumattum illa ipo un kannula theriyudhula onnu...alavey illadha sandhosam adhukaga ennna venalum panlam enna venalum...she said with a wink making him smile lovingly...He stood up and kissed her forehead softly muttering love u maa...

Sk:Love u too Ashwineyy...Aprooo congratzzz Namma appa amma aaytom...😍

Ak:Congratzzz dii chellama💜

Appa amma papa va pathutu sapadu eduthuvara poirukanga...Namma nalaiki discharge aayruvom ma..

Sk:Okay pa...Nee edhachum saptiya illaiya??

A:arhmm..haan adhellam epovo sapteneyy...

Sk:Deii frauduhh entaye poiyuhhh....she beated him and the baby started crying😁

Ak:Paaru paapu kutty un amma enna adikira...Enna kaapatha dhane nee azhudha...??

Baby smiled☺️💜

Sk was shocked...

Sk:Adapavingalaa ipo ve set serringalaa innum valandha ennagumo...Nee kd paya dhan...she started beating him again and now too the baby cried...

Ak was surprized  thinking about his princess😍

Sk:Pphaa dramatic queen aa varuva paa un ponnu...

Ak:Amaa unna mariye😂😂

Sk:Adinga...both started laughing after that😂😂

💥💥Target:700 votes💥💥

To be continued💜

Do vote and comment ur reviews about this chapter☺️
Love u all❤️
~Narmadha😉