Niraimadha Nilave🌙💜

A/N:I dont want to make it long as I already wrote everything in DTBY✨So I am skipping months here...As I have planned something after it🥰

They told their friends gang and when they heard it they squealed in excitement making Ashaangi chuckle...
They promised that they will come and visit them chennai for her delivery❤️

Chennai vandhona Ak amma appa shivu va romba nalla pathukitanga...Sk amma appa adhuku apram onnume sollala but indha vaati shivu adhuku feel ey panla avunga nyabagamey varadha alavu parthukitta naala🥰❤️

Ashwin sivaangi pakkathulaye irundhu parthukittaru whenever she feel nausea and dizziness he will make her feel better...
But he felt sooo bad for making her go through all this...He cant even stand seeing her periods pain then how will he see her delivery pain...His heart thumped faster in fear...He is a strong man but when it comes to shivu he will be the weakest of all...
He knows that shivaangi is his biggest strength and weakness...

And then months rolled on the same way somedays shivu will ask for her cravings and ask any silly questions becoz of her moodswings...but Ak understood everything and he will do everything for her within mins without saying no...And for her questions he will explain to her lovingly as if she is a small kid🥰❤️

And Nearly the 7th month
Ak's parents started the preparation of valaikappu...
Everyone was so busy in arranging stuffs...

And one day when Ak went into his room to show her Hall design he saw shivu sitting with a sad face...he understood that something is wrong and went near her ..

Ak:Sivaangi maa(softlyy)

She immedietly wiped off her tears and fake smiled seeing him...

A:Maa azhariyaa??Enna da aachu??Udambuku edhachum pannudhaa??hospital polaama??

S:Achoo adhulam illa Ashwineyy nan nalladhan iruken...manasu edho marra kastama iruku...

A:Ennachu maa enna prachanai enta sollu...

S:Ashwineyy Nan en amma madila paduthadhey illa orey oru vaati un madila paduthukatta??🥺💜

His eyes got softened seeing a small baby who is yearning for mother's love...
Not a sivaangi🥺💜

Ak:Idhenna maa kelvi vaa enta...he smiled...
She placed her head on his lap and Ashwin started carressing her hair...

Shivu closed her eyes tightly feeling so emotional...but Ak felt moisture on his pants and he saw her cryiñg silently....

Ak:sivaangi maa whats bothering you??Unaku nan iruken ma...yen ipdi pandra??

S:Enna en amma veetuku anupiruviya Ashwiney nalaiki??

Ak was shocked that how will she think he will leave her to them??

Ak:heyy loosu unna epdi dii anga anupuven nan enna paithiyama??

Sk:illa adhu oru sadangu amma veetla dhan mudhal delivery nadakkanumam...

Ak:Apdi endha sadangum enaku thevai illa nan unna anga anupave maaten enna aanalum seri...Nan already amma ta idha pathi pesitten maa...idha pathiyaa ninaicha??

Sk:Adhum dhan...anaa

Ak:Enna adhu??

Sk:Nee idhe oru sadharna ponna kalyanam pannirundha avunga appa amma evlo sandhosama celebrate pannirupangalla??Nalaiki veetuku kutitu porapo avunga evlo happy aayrupangalla??Valaikappu ku avungalum ellam senjirupangalla??anaa ipo nan ndranaala dhan ellamey neengaley seiringa...Nan ungaluku lam baarama iruken nu enakey theridhu Ashwineyy anaa ennala onnum seiyamudiyala enna mannich......