Nan Jeikanum na nee venum🤗💜

A/N:Thank you soooo muchhh each and everyonr of u😍😍🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️Love you more guyssss🤍I got second prize in the contest and its all becoz of u🥺❤️
Thank you❣️❣️❣️

Into the storyy🤍

And the winner of singing competition issss.......

They turned the mic towards the audience and theyyy shouted.....

Sivaangiiiiiii🔥🔥🔥🤩🤩🤩
Samvishaaallllll🤩🤩🔥🔥

P:Yess thats ryttt....The best singers award goes to samvishal and shivaangi krishhh.....

Whole auditorium went on fire by whistles and claps....
Ashwin felt so emotional seeing their cheers for his Angel who have gone through so muchh pain and scratches in her life....

This will surelyy be the medicine for her wounds🤍

He clapped loudlyy for her with a proud happy smile on his face....That his girl made those idiots lose😌And this is surely the answer for everyone who teased her🔥
She is surely his singappen😎🔥

Shivu and sam got their awards and the principal wore their medals around their neck and the photomemory was clicked....

Then the principal congratulated them to which they thanked him happilyy....

And then he went out....it was just students in the auditorium and then the host(student)  asked How are u guys feeling??

Shivu signalled sam to speak frst....

He started with a smile....

Sv:First of all thank you sivaangi for singing with me and made us win today....actually this is my first Award and medal and it will remain so special to me....without u this is not at all possible....

Shivu smiled in tears....

And thanks to each one of you present here....we are so glad that u guys enjoyed it....without ur cheers and claps we cant stand here wid this....thanks alott to all my seniors and classmates...

Clapsss🔥🔥🔥🔥
And finally thanks to our college management and principal for giving us a great oppurtunity to prove ourself....Thank you once again....

H:Thank you sam...Now its ur turn sivaangi....

S:Huhh...hmm.shivu saw Ak and sighed again making her nervousness low....Firstly I want to thank some seniors who made us win today....

Sam and Ak got shocked....
But Ak understood that his girl planned to give him a smash🔥he felt happy....

S:Theyy are our rivals....audience clapped...

Oops sorry....u guys misunderstood...its not that they encouraged us....they just demotivated us and that made us win today....Thank you bro's....And yeah bro he is my best friend till the end....

The four boys got insulted and they had their head held down....

Thank you sam for supporting me in this....This win is for you....

And finallyyy Thank you sooo muchhh guyss....I am still getting goosebumps by your cheerups....
Heartfelt thanks to each one of you...As it is my first time onstage❤️I felt so nervous frstly but after ur noises i felt strong....

And thanks to our management for arranging this competition....

And sighs....Finallyyy.....

I want to thank a special person who made me bold and supported me like anything...As that person Wished I won it....she said with a smile seeing him....
He blinked and said thank you with a genuine smile....