Mera Jaan😍❤️

And then the day went off with their flow and both slept off soon as sk had to wake up earlier....

The next dayy morning❤️

It was a fresh start again as Ak will be working from home and sk will be going college...💜

Today it was Ak who got up first...he made sure not to wake her up and went to fresh up...when he came back he saw his babe in deep slumber.....he kissed her forehead and went to kitchen with a smile adoring his lips...

He prepared coffee for both of them and poured it in a flask for later...And he started preparing breakfast...
He started making kichadi as it was her favourite dish...
He prepared it lovinglyy and the dish came out well...

He smiled thinking how will his rowdy react to this😅❤️

Then after pouring the coffee in two cups he went to bedroom to wake up his Angel which is the most toughest job for him😝

A:Sivaangi maa....endhirii

S:pchh...2 minss plss....

A:Okayy....idhan lastt....

again he started calling her...

S:5 mins Pa....

A:Edhuu ennadii 2mins lerndhu 5 mins poita...elundhirii diii....

He pulled her nose but she caught that and placed it below her cheeks and started sleeping again...

He smiled at her antics and started tickling her waist with his other hand to which she started laughing...

A:Endhiri diii...manii aachu...

S:chaa po Ashwineyyy....edhoo nalla kanavu...paadhila kalachutta...she pouted...

A:Enna kanavu??

S:Adhuvaa🤔🤔🤔Therlaye...pchh marandhupochu Ashwineyy...

A:chuckled serii viduu indha coffee ya kudiii....

S:Adadaa evlo naal aachu un coffee kudichu...epova irundhalum un coffee ku en naaku adimai paa...

Ak laughed and said Adengappa romba nandringa madam...seekiram poi kulichuttu vanga...Mani 8 aaga podhu...

S:Ama pa...late aa ponaa and ha peter uh enna english la aramani neram thittiye kolluvaru....kaadheyy pulichu poirum...nan poi ready aavuren...😂😂

A:Adippaviii...serii odu...😂🤣

She took her fast penguin steps but stopped midwayy and came backward....😂

A:Enna dii pona vegathula reverse la vara??

S:Adhuvaa onnu marandhutten...

A:Enna towel aa??

S:Illa...she kissed his cheeks and forehead....idha...love u daa purushaa...she winked and ran away to bathroom...

Ak carressed his nape smilingly and went to arrange breakfast...

Within half an hour sk came back in her attire all readyy....
Ak saw her....

S:Ashwineyu ok vaa??

A:Unakkennadii cutee aa iruka...vaa sapudlaam...

S:Epo Ashwineyy samacha??

A:Ipo dhan....

S:Poi solladha...kalaila seekirame elundhutiyaa??
Sorry Ashwineyy...

A:olunga vaaya mooditu vandhu sapdu...illana nan mattum saptruven...