MAGIC🥰💜

She reached washroom to check if he is there...
But ended up with a smile...
She saw a note pasted on the door...
It showed "Odaneyy terrace ku vaa chellamma❤️"
~Ak

Shivu's smile widened seeing the chellamma🥰
She immedietly  started running to the terrace...But it was quiet dark and there was no lights to be seen...

She took small steps with fear and started calling her savior😉

S:Ashwineyyy....enga iruka??

Anguttu thalaivaru olinjurundhu vilayattu katta wait pannitrundharu...

S:Ashwineyy enaku bayama iruku...vilayadadha...veliya vaa...

She reached in finallyy....

S:Ashwineyy ipo matum nee varla nan poiruven...

Suddenly she felt a strong    pair of hands gripping her waist tightlyy swirling her round....

S:Aww Ashwineyyy....keela vidu...Thala suthudhu😂

Finally aftr few mins he made her stand on her own and hugged her from behind...
Shivu smiled and blushed realising their proximity...
She gripped his collar and pulled him front to glare at him...But Ashwin being the kedii fellow kept a puppy face which obviouslyy melted the Rowdyy's heart...

S:Kd nan evlo bayandhutten theriyumaa??

A:chuckled adhan partheneyy...😂Yendii namma veetu terrace ku unnaiyum ennaiyum thavira yaaru di vara pora??

S:Irutta irundhuchu Ashwineyy🤧...Illana nan bayapda maaten...Nan laam Rowdyy theriyum la😎

A:Endha ooru la dii Rowdii irutta paathu bayapduvanga😂

S:Ashwineyyy😬Nee enna romba kalaaikiraa...she pouted...

Ashwin immedietly kissed her pout and muttered sorrys sweetlyy like a kiddo...

Shivu smiled and kissed his chest...(height ettalanga)
She tiptoed to reach his forehead but Namma Lic building height uhh ku enganga poradhu...
Shivu sighed and Ak chuckled and bent to her height showing his cheeks with a wide smile...

S:Happaa...unna yaaru Ashwineyy ivlo height aa valara sonna...she pouted and kissed his cheeks loudlyy...

Ak smiled and pointed the left cheek cutelyy...
Shivu couldnt do anything but Adore her valarndha kolandha...🥰❤️

She kissed his whole face and hugged him hearing her favourite MUSIC💫
HIS HEARTBEATS🥺💜❤️

S:Ashwineyyy....she called him softlyy...

A:Sollu maa(base voice)

S:I Love you Ashwineyy🥺💜

A:Love u too dii chellamma...But ennachu en babyy ku??

S:onnum illa...ulla edhoo pannudhu...solla therla...I am feeling complete...

Ak pulled her to a basement sat there and placed her in his lap and hugged her waist placing his head in her shoulders...

A:Ennachu maa??y dhideer emotion...??

She started playing with his fingers and said...

S:Nee illanaa en life eyy vera Ashwineyy...I will be the same fool who will cry and break for everywanted things...Eversensitive person who hate herself....The great overthinker who will spoil everyday by imagining things😑

She chuckled sadlyy

Aana ippo adhellam nenacha sirippu dhan varudhu...Nee enna thalageela maathitta Ashwineyy...iniki nee enakaga pannadhulam sathiyama expect eyy panla...idhey maari ovvoru naalum edhachum surprize pannite iruka...Enaku idhellam thirumba oru paadhiyachum seiya mudiyumaa nu therla...
Unnala mattum epdi idhellam mudiyudhu??

Ashwineyyyyy onna dhan...

Ak was in a trance listening to her with a smile...
Her voice made him get out of that...

He gripped her waist tightly and kissed her cheeks soft as ever...
He started...

A:Sivaangii maa...Idhuku nan rendu vidhamana Answer kuduppen...

Onnu Magic🥰💜💫

Nee en vazhkaila panna Magic naala...Nee illanaa kandippa nan ipdi lam irukka vaaipe illa...
Nee illana i will be the same reserved introvert guy who will live a black and white life that everyone hates...Nee vandha enna break panna nan odanjen...indha vishyam lam suttalum recreate panna mudiyadhu...adhum enkitta nadakkave nadakadhu...you are the one who added colours to my life sivaangi maa🌈

Rendavadhu love❤️

Ipo nan unaku kaatradhulam verum 10% dhan...Nee enaku kaatradhukulam alavey illa...you didnt expect anything from me adhunala unakku indha chinna vishyam lam perusa theriyudhu...You deserve all the love in this universe ma...unna kandippa idheyy happiness oda vachurukanum adhu mattum dhan ennoda orey aasai...unna thavira vera edhum enaku perusu illa...un face la iniki nan parkura indha happiness and smile irukum naa adhukaga nan ennavenaa seiya readyy...He finished with a kiss on her forehead...

Shivu teared up instantly hearing him out...
She have read a lot of fairytales and stories in her teenage life...That a King will do Anything for a queen blah blah blahh...
Those days she thought These were onlyy dreamz and will not at all happen in real....Thats why she hated the real idea of love and marriage...

But here Her King proven it wrong by making everything that no man will ever do...Making her go Aww's for each and every second...Make her blush like hell just with a single touch...Caring her like a mom...protecting her like a dad...fight and tease wid her like a best friend...Saying those cheesy romantic dialogues like a boyfriend and doing allthese as an allrounder He is loving her Madlyy as a husband...💜

He is not at all a single Man....
A Masterpiece that  everygirls's heart yearns for❤️

What else she need in her life to live a happilyy ever after??
Isn't he the Beautiful Magic that happened in her life??
What say???🥰

MASTERPIECE😍💜🌈

To be continued🌈💜

Do vote and comment ur reviews about this chappy🥰
Love u all💜
~Narmadha☺️💙