10th

-TRIGGER WARNING-

Yeontan stayed at Taehyungs side wherever he went. And Taehyung loved it. He got a dog! He was so excited, the members had bought him a dog! He also tried not to be too "funny" around Yeontan because he didn't want to scare him away. He tried to be as gentle as possible.

And Yeontan followed Tae everywhere, even to the toilet.
And he was the jealous kind of dog.
Whenever Jungkook was around Tae, Yeontan would always sit between them as if he tried to prevent them getting close.
Almost like an older brother or a best friend.

But after a while it got a little annoying, Tae thought.
He already loved this little fury ball but one time as Jungkook laid his arm around Taehyung shoulder, Yeontan started barking so badly and wouldn't stop until they had at least a few inches of space between each other.

Fortunately Tae enjoyed a few weeks of time with his new companion before their busy schedule started again.
They had spent a lot and let's say A LOT of time in their apartment writing songs and songs and songs and more and more songs.

It was hard to sleep at night because some of the members were either too excited to sleep or too hardworking to shut their mind off.

Yoongi for example.
He was known as a member, who was technically married to his work.

Yoongi had already written a few rap lyrics for him and his other rap members and still had to prepare an interview, because he was one of the oldest and to be honest, he was happy when he could help Namjoon a little. Lunch for the entire next week was to plan too and by that a big list of groceries. He wouldn't get much rest anyway since he would only think about what he had left to do.

Everyone else was already in the apartment but Yoongi had stayed in the building, in a room with a table and a chair, which was luckily very comfortable and a lamp standing in a corner of the table, giving only dimmed light.

The light bulb had to get changed soon, Yoongi thought.
But not now, he had other things to do.

Sitting at the desk, a pen in his hand, he noticed his eyes closing sometimes but always shook himself so he'd stay awake. His head was  supported by his other hand, while drawing little flowers on the paper.
They looked cute.

No, he needed to concentrate, not time for doing such unnecessary things.

But then his eyes fell closed and his head banged on the table before little snores came from his body and as the light bulb finally gave in, the room got dark.

"Hyung? Are you in here? Yoongi hyung? Yoongi?", someone whispered through the dark. Trying to turn the light on but the bulb was still dead. He searched in his pocket for his phone and put a flashlight on.

"Hyung! Are you okay?"
Yoongi slowly opened his eyes.
"Stop overworking and come home."
The older nodded and stretched his hands over his head.
"I just have to finish one last-", he yawned.
"Yoongi, we're going home. Now."

Hoseok cleared his throat and tapped his foot on the floor impatiently.

"I'm coming, I'm coming", Yoongi mumbled.

Hobi just grabbed his hand and pulled him after him, leaving everything on the desk, exactly how it was.
On their way to the entrance he dialed a number, asking someone to pick them up.

"Come on, George is waiting for us outside", Hoseok said.
"George? I don't like George."
"I don't care."

Outside George was already leaning on the door of his car, smiling and waving happily when he saw them.
Yoongi could just roll his eyes.