Part 52

TW: SMUT INCOMING

"You know what?"
"What?"
"You know what I'm gonna do?"
"What?"
"I'm gonna grow out my hair."

"Why?", Alejandro asked slowly.

"People won't recognize me that quickly."

Alejandro raised an eyebrow.
"You really think that?"

"You don't?"

"Yoongi, they'll recognize you anywhere, wearing anything."
Yoongi shook his head.

"No they won't."

Alejandro chuckled.
"Yeah they will. Are you hungry? I'll make breakfast?"

"No, andro, I'm on a diet. But we can read newspaper together", Yoongi said and kissed his nose.

"Another diet? Why are you putting your body through that?

"Not my choice, we have another photoshoot on Christmas, I'm not allowed to eat before that."

"But that is in four days!"

"Four days of ice cubes."

"You're crazy", Alejandro said.
"Maybe. But there's been too much fighting with our manager already, and Namjoon is tired of it, I don't want to be the reason for another fight at our dorm."

Alejandro looked at him.
"You guys are fighting?"

"Obviously. We're seven guys that live together, sooner or later, the bubble will pop."

"What kind of weird ass metaphor is that?"
"You understand me don't you now?"

"Yeah I do. But seriously, are you okay? What are you fighting about, if you don't mind me asking? I mean- you're really really famous. What do famous people fight about?", ale asked.

"All sorts of things. Well, Taehyung and Jungkook, keep this secret please, got caught kissing in their rooms, again, so our manager got real mad at them, again. And Namjoon of course, you know how he is, it stresses him out. He doesn't want our manager to be mad at us, so he's mad at us instead. Because Namjoon's mad is just 'wanting to protect us'- mad and manager mad is 'yelling at us'-mad."

"Wow. You really know your friends."

"Of course", Yoongi said, "they're my brothers."

"Oh and let's not forget our dumpling fight with Tae and Jimin", he snickered.

"Dumpling fight?"

"So, i don't remember in what order, but one wanted to eat dumplings before dance practice and one after. And they got so angry at each other, they didn't talk for days", Yoongi laughed.

"Really?! It's just dumplings!"

"I know!"

They laughed.

"So as you can see, famous people are just normal people. Like me. Like you."

Alejandro nodded.
"I'm starting to understand that now, yes. But if eminem was standing in front of you-"