6.

Still Taehyung POV
I see someone moving next to me. I look up and see that it's Jungkook. Shit.

"You don't mind me sitting here do you?" "Um, sure."
Normally I like Jungkook's presence but under these circumstances.. please don't let him see.
That would be so awkward.
I pulled my hoodie a bit more down.
That looked okay. Please don't let him notice anything.

"Are you okay, hyung?"
"Yeah, yup, I'm okay, I'm great. How are you?"
"Me? Uh, well, my mom just texted me saying she wants to talk today", Jungkook replied.
"But isn't that a good thing?"
"I don't know."
"What did you say?", I asked.
"I didn't answer yet."
"You ignored her?"
"No, I mean she literally just texted me", Jungkook said and held up his phone. The message was sent a minute ago.
"Well, we won't be home until late in the evening.", I said.
"Yes I know, but I feel like it's important. She knows how busy our schedule is, she wouldn't ask me to talk if it wasn't important. Right?"
"I guess so."
"What should I say?" Jungkook asked and looked at me with a helpless face.
"You could call her now", I suggested.
"Yes, but, what if .. what if she wants to talk to me about.. you know?", Jungkook said silently. "Ohh, you mean.." Now I understood. Jungkook nodded. But shouldn't the others know about this too? Just because he was gay didn't make him a different person. The other members would understand, I was sure about that.
"I know that I shouldn't keep this a secret but.. I'm just worried how everyone will react" Jungkook whispered. "I know but the longer you wait, the harder it will be." Jungkook nodded. "What if they find out by themselves one day? Then they'll be sad that you didn't trust them" I tried to explain. "Yes but-"
"Why did you tell me?" I bursted out.
"Well, because, I knew you wouldn't judge me. You know me. I thought you would accept me. And you did. You don't act differently around me, you just stayed the same."
"And why wouldn't the others do this as well?", I ask.
"I don't know, I'm just scared. We're korean idols after all."
I didn't say anything to that. Jungkook was precious to all of the members. They would never judge him for anything especially when it wasn't even his own choice.
"It will be okay, trust me" I said and patted his shoulder lightly. Jungkook nodded and bit his lip. Damn. I could feel my pants getting tighter. I had to look away and think about something else.
I pulled my hoodie down a bit. Oh man, how long will I have to sit next to him?And he had no idea! I felt guilty somehow. I knew I shouldn't feel this way about him. To control my feelings and thoughts was one thing. But to control my -you know what- was not that easy to be honest.
I looked out the window and tried to distract myself. I saw birds flying around. These little birds where you're never sure whether it was really an animal or if your eyes were just mistaken.
These little birds make the world seem pure and innocent. I love animals.
Jungkook laid his head on my right shoulder. I immediately moved a little so that he could be comfortable.
Jungkook snuggled closer and sighed.
"What's wrong?", I asked.
"I don't know, I feel good and then one second later I'm nervous about what my mother wants to talk to me about. I'm scared", Jungkook answered.
"Why don't you enjoy that you feel good right now?"
"I just feel like, there's always something wrong with me and all of you have to deal with it. It's annoying."
Why would he say that? I was the one who was sick, who couldn't sleep at night and who the others had to stay at home for. If there's someone who's annoying it would be me.
"No, why would you say that? If there's someone who's annoying, it's me", I said.
"You could never be annoying."
I looked at him. He was dead serious.
"Thanks", I said with a smile. He smiled too and laid his head back on my shoulder. Not that I didn't enjoy this, but... it wasn't helping.
"You too", I said.
I heard him chuckle lightly.
My eyes wandered to the window again. I tried to relax a bit and laid back to close my eyes. I could hear Jungkook's breathing and felt his body movements every time he breathed in and out.