Memories

Elias doesn't want to remember anything from the past because what she has from the past is very painful to her. She was loved and taken care of, she wasn't even allowed to go by herself when she was 3 years old. But when her brother was born,everything changed her parents attention was only on her brother. She tried everything to get their attention but it always failed. She even did the worst thing ever, she did roll over her 1 year old brother but luckily, when she almost rolled over her brother her father caught her carried her brother and stared at her like she was a stranger who went inside someone's house without letting them know. Elias's parents sent her to her aunt, over the years she slowly became mean towards everyone except her aunt Linda . She was now 6 years old, every time her 4 year old brother named terry visited her she always pretended to sleep so that she won't be facing him. She hated her brother terry, despised him. Her aunt Linda would always tell terry to come back again. She hated her parents for not visiting her, she hated her parents because they act like they don't know her when they see Elias. Aunt Linda sometimes wasn't even very kind either. Elias would always run away from aunt Linda's house but ended up coming home because she's got now where else to stay. She always thought its better at her aunts house than her parents house because she always got beat up there, especially her dad. She would always hide. When Elias turned 7 her parents came and got her at her aunts house. She always cried because she doesn't want to be at her parents house, she always cried because she always got beaten up. She endured those stuff. It was her mom who took care of her secretly. She found a best friend and that best friend of hers was always with her in times of difficulties her name was air rose smith. They moved to a new school, new house and new surrounding in a city. When she was 9 she always got bullied in school because of her hair color which was gold and brown.......................

Elias always hated to remember those memories that's why she wouldn't cry because every time she cries it would always reminds her of those memories in the past. And because of her past, her present is also affected. She won't open up to her friends, she always kept her problems and carry all her burdens. Her friends were always worried.