Chapter 19

Colby's POV

"Kat!!" I squealed happily and hugged her.

"Hey, Colby! I miss you!!" She said and I smiled before pulling away.

"Wow, it's like I'm chopped liver," Sam said as we giggled and kat hugged him.

"You're always chopped liver," Jake said jokingly as I hugged Chase.

Sam rolled his eyes before flipping him off.

I giggled before going into the kitchen with kat.

"Where're the kids?" Kat asked looking at me.

"They're at a cabin with their friends," I said quietly as they nodded and Sam wrapped his arms around my waist.

He stuffed his face in the crook of my neck as Kat started talking to me.

Chase, Jake, Tara, And Corey were just talking in the living room and watching some TV.

It felt good that we were all hanging out.

"Chase and I got something to tell you guys," Kat said as chase walked up to her with a grin.

I watched as Chase wrapped his hands around her waist and she lifted her shirt, revealing a slightly big baby bump.

I gasped and looked at her wide eyes.

"You're pregnant?!!" I asked and she nodded with a smile.

"Oh my Gosh, congratulations!!!" I said before hugging her and Sam hugged Chase.

"Thank you." She said with a smile.

"How far along are you?" Sam asked as Chase wrapped his arm around her.

"I'm 18 weeks...we were gonna tell you sooner but we have gotten busy with our new house." She said as I scrunch my brows.

"New house? Are you guys moving?" I asked as they nodded.

"Hmh, we're moving here actually, Cross the street." She said as I felt warmth in my heart.

I felt so happy that they're starting a family and moving to their new home.

"Babe, you should tell them our surprise," Sam whispered in my ear and I nodded, knowing exactly what he meant.

Kat, Chase, and everyone else gave me a confused look as I open the fridge and grabbed a jar of pickles.

This was the only way I figure out to tell them since I hate pickles when I ain't pregnant.

"Why are you eating pickles? I thought you hated pickles?" Jake asked and I giggled before taking a bite of the pickle with no problem.

"You only love pickles when you're...pregnant," Tara questioned but gasped.

"You're pregnant!" She said with wide eyes and I nodded with a smile.

"With twins," I said as all of them gasped and kat hugged me.

"Twins?! Oh my gosh!! Congrats you both!" She said as happy tears brimmed my eyes.

Everyone congratulates Sam and me, everyone was very happy for both of us. I couldn't help but feel the happiness rise in my chest.

I was so happy.

Right now, everyone decided to leave and just explore Kansas besides Sam and me.

I looked at myself in the mirror and lifted my shirt, revealing my baby bump. I was so glad that I was finally pregnant and everything was going smoothly.

I was happy that I felt that I had a purpose in life.

I smiled as Sam wrapped his hands around my waist and pecked me on the lips.

"You okay?" He asked and I smiled with a nod.

"Better than ever," I said before nuzzling my head in his chest, feeling safe already.

He smiled before he grabbed some things.

"I'm gonna take a shower...wanna come with?" He asked as I nodded with a smile.

We then went to the bathroom and he turned on the shower. I bit my lip as I watched Sam took off his clothes, revealing everything. He smirked at me.

"Like what you're looking at?" He smirked and I blushed as he walked over to me.

With trust, I let him take off my clothes. When he took off my shirt, I insecurely covered my body with my arms.

"Stop that." He muttered, I looked at him.

"You're beautiful." He said and I showily nodded.

He sighed before he took me to the tub with him. The warm water hitting our skin.

I closed my eyes as Sam wrapped him around me and I rested my head back against his chest.

Sam then grabbed a bottle of shampoo and put some in his hands before scrubbing my hair with his hands.

He scrubbed my scalp with his hands and I open my eyes slightly.

He looked at me with love in his eyes as he winces my hair off.

When he got done washing my hair, I did the same with his.

"You know, you look hotter doing this." He said huskily and I slightly shivered from the way he talked

I rolled my eyes before washing his hair.

I felt his member rubbing against mine-giving me pleasure-I looked down seeing that he was hard. I didn't know that he would get turn on for me just washing his hair. I rolled my eyes again before continuing to wash his hair.

"You know you're hard right?" I muttered quietly and he smirked with a nod.

When I got done wincing his hair, he looked at me before pulling me close to him and rested his hands on my butt.

I gasped slightly before he lowered his head to my neck, slowly sucking at my sweat spot.

His hands groped my butt even more and spread my cheeks apart.

"Ya know, you turn me on with everything you do." He whispered.

I slightly squirmed with a moan when he sucked harder, definitely leaving marks.

"Mhm S~Sam." I gasped and he squeezed my butt more.

I bit my lip when he pulled away before he pulled me in a loving kiss. I smiled softly when he pulled me closer and I ran my fingers through his wet hair, knowing that he loved that and it'll turn him on even more.

I gasped when he deepened the kiss when he put his tongue in my mouth.

I moaned softly and he rubbed my back to my butt with his hands.

When we finally pulled away breathlessly, he looked at me with a smirk.

"Oh, I'm gonna f*ck you hard."

A/N: I owe you guys for a apology for not updating a lot so you guys will be getting a smut chapter😉