Chapter 6

This chapter will contain homophobia.

Victor's POV

"See! You getting the hang of it." Micheal said as I got done making an eye, which to me was the hardest part.

Right now we were both at lunch and he was still teaching us how to draw.

"Hmh, but you're still better than me," I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Fine, Alright. What do you want me to teach you next?" He asked and plopped a grape in his mouth.

I was about to say something but someone came over to our table.

Jackson.

"Hey, Victor! Can I talk to you?" He asked and I slowly nodded.

"Is that okay with you Micheal?" I asked and he nodded with a smile.

I stood up and went with Jackson.

"Hey, what do you want?" I asked, folding my arms together.

I've been ignoring him and the others ever since the first day they shown their true colors.

"Why are you ignoring us, we're friends aren't we?" He asked and I chewed my lip.

"No," I said and he raised his brows at me.

"What?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I said no, We're not friends, you never acted like a friend to me," I said with a clenched jaw.

"Bro what the heck! I've always acted like a friend to you." He said and I rolled my eyes again.

"Oh yeah? Why you been acting distant with me ever since I told you that my parents are gay?" I asked with raised brows.

"Boy, I have a f*cking life! This doesn't even deal with your disgusting parents." He snapped while raising his voice and I gasped.

"They're not disgusting!!" I growled back.

I hated people saying that my parents are disgusting.

"Yes, they're! You know what! They're the reason why I don't like hanging out with you! They're f*cking weirdos!" He snapped back, that's when I fully lost it.

I had enough of him.

"Take that f*cking back!" I yelled before pushing him against the lockers.

Before I knew it, our fists were colliding against each other and him pushing me on the floor

Everything was going slow motion as he kept punching me in the face as I saw Micheal coming over to us.

"Aye! Aye, break it up!" A teacher yelled pulling us away as Micheal pulled me into.

I felt myself slowly breaking down in Micheals arms as everything started to hit back to me.

I was going to be in so much trouble.

I was suspended.

I was f*cking suspended for a week! Jackson got a 2-day suspension.

Lucky him.

But I was definitely dead.

"Hey, Hey, stop crying. You're okay." Micheal said as I sobbed in my hands.

"I-I can't-I'm in s-so much trouble." I sobbed and he rubbed my back.

"They'll understand." He said and I nodded with a sob.

"B-but the principal won't l-let me speak," I sobbed and he pulled me on his lap.

"They should but your parents will understand..hopefully." He said and I sniffled as I saw father coming through the doors.

I stood up and looked at him.

"Come on, I'm taking you home," Father said and I slowly nodded before going with them.

We got into the car and it was a very uncomfortable silence.

I hated it.

"A-are you mad at me?" I asked with a sniffle and he looked at me.

"No...I could never be but I'm a little bit though, tell me your side though." He said and I nodded.

"He..he wanted to talk to me on why I didn't hang out with him...he got mad at me when I told him the truth," I said and he slowly nodded.

"He said that the reason why was that you and dada are disgusting," I said and I saw father clenched his jaw.

"He..he also being homophobic and that's what got me mad and I fought him," I mumbled as he gasped.

"Okay...I believe you, tomorrow I'll go talk to the principal to figure things out," he said and I slowly nodded before tears formed in my eyes.

"Dada is going to be mad at me isn't he," I mumbled and he frowned at me before pulling out of the driveway.

"No, I don't think so. Maybe for a little until he hears your side." He said and I slowly nodded.

We then got home after a few minutes of driving.

I was scared sh*tless on what's dad reaction will be.

"Now, tell me why you got suspended?" Dad asked as he got out of his office and I gulped.

"I got into a fight," I said and he raised his brows.

"Explain." He said and looked at me.

That's what I did, I explained what happen and he listened carefully.

When I got done talking, I was covered in tears.

Father frowned at me before pulling me into him.

"We're not mad at you Vic," Dad said and hugged me.

I sniffled and looked at them.

"How about this, when Emma gets back home we can get some ice cream? Does that sound okay?" Father asked and I slowly nodded.

I thought that I would be in big trouble but I wasn't.

I had the best parents in the world.

A/N: Micheal and victors ship name is Vicheal and I'm shipping them hard core 😎