Chapter 60

Sam's POV

"RISE AND SHINE!!!" Banging filled in the air as Colby flinched and cowered into me.

"Broo, Shut uppp." I groaned groggily as I heard groans from the others.

"I won't shut up until everyone wakes up!" Kevin said and he continued to bang the pans together.

Colby whined when I went to pull away from him.

"Noo." He whined as I chuckled.

"Babe, he's gonna kill me if I don't get up, but he won't kill you, so you're fine," I said with a chuckle and pulled away from his grip.

"Good." He muttered and curled himself in the soft blanket we had, I couldn't help but stare at him in awe.

I could see his peaceful face formed in a small smile.

He deserves to sleep in.

I sat up from our bed and gotten dress into some sweatpants and a sleeveless shirt. It was a little hard to get dressed due to the RV shaking, meaning that Kevin was still driving.

"Morning, guys," I said with a smile as I sat down on the chairs that were attached to the table.

"Morning Sam, is Colby coming?" Kat smiled at me and I nodded.

"Yeah...he's just..tired but he'll be up soon," I said as everyone nodded, understanding.

I smiled as I petted Bailey that was next to me, it looked like he got spoiled with some treats.

"So, are we almost to Florida?" I asked Kevin as Katrina gave me a plate of food, eggs, and a piece of toast.

"Halfway there. I doubt we won't be there soon though." He said and I nodded.

I started eating my food as I talked to the others, all of them were pretty tired from Kevin waking us up this early.

I smiled when I saw Colby coming into the room, he was wearing my hoodie, which was oversized.

"Hey, Babe," I said as he sat next to me.

"Hey." He said quietly with a weak smile and I grabbed his hand.

"Are you hungry?" I asked as he sigh.

"No." He said and I frowned.

"That's okay...you can try to eat something later," I said as I stroked his hand.

"Oh my God! I just remember that you and Colby got arrested in Florida!" Kat said as everyone's eyes went wide.

"Don't remind us that." I shivered at that memory.

Years ago, when Colby and I did YouTube and explored abandoned places, we've gotten arrested... in Florida. Gladly nothing bad happens there and we've taken care of things.

"But what a time! I remember freaking out with the others when we found out that you were both arrested." Kevin spoke as Colby pulled his knees to his chest.

"Now I wouldn't say that you were freaking out, Kevin," Reggie spoke up causing Colby to giggle.

"Okay-okay, I did freak out a little but I knew it was gonna happen in the first place!" He said as he stopped at a stoplight--we were also in the middle of traffic..great.

"But hey, at least they weren't in jail for doing something horrible," Chase said as I rolled my eyes.

I still had the guilt of hiding away and killing Caleb with someone, I knew that they wanted Caleb to be gone, but I don't know how would they react to me killing him.