Chapter 8

Colby's POV

Things were going crazy these past weeks.

Victor did get suspended for being in a fight but I was glad that he stood up for himself.

Also, he's been questioning his sexuality, which I knew from the start that he might like Micheal.

I am gonna support him.

Emma has been hanging out with this Tyler dude a lot and I was happy for her but she's been focusing on him more than her own family and school work.

The kids were both at school now, leaving Sam and me alone, and I was glad for that because I needed to talk to Sam about something.

Sam used to work 15 or more hours of work but it was too stressful for him so he shortened his hours.

"Hey, baby...can I talk to you?" I asked as I got into his office and nervously picked at my nails.

"Hmm? Oh, okay I'm all ears." He said and I sat on the couch and he sat next to me.

"What's up? Everything alright?" He asked and I shrugged with a shaky breath.

"I think...I think I'm pregnant." I said truly and folded my now shaky hands together.

"Oh..okay, have you taken a pregnancy test?" He asked and I shook my head as he grabbed my hand, squeezing it.

"N-no...I don't want to go through it alone." I mumbled and he nodded as he kissed my forehead.

Pregnancy has been a sensitive topic for me ever since some problems in the past.

The whole reason why I was thinking that was pregnant now was that I was having symptoms of being pregnant.

I also could tell that I was pregnant.

"Okay...I understand, we have some pregnancy tests in the bathroom, come on." He said and lead me to the bathroom.

I decided to take two pregnancy tests to make sure that I was pregnant or not.

When I got done doing my business, I put the tests on the counter before going into our bedroom.

"I'm nervous," I mumbled and sat next to him.

"I know baby, I know." He said and rubbed my back comfortably.

I felt my heart beating out of my chest as I heard the timer going off for the tests.

"Want me to come with you?" He asked and I nodded before standing up.

When we got into the bathroom, I took a shaky breath before grabbing the first test.

I closed my eyes before flipping the test over.

Negative

"It's negative," I mumbled and frowned at Sam, feeling tears brim my eyes.

"Check the other one to make sure." He said and I nodded before grabbing the other one.

"I can tell that it's going to be negative," I mumbled and flipped it over, feeling my heart dropping.

Positive

"Wh-what," I said shakily and showed Sam.

I could feel my heart beating rapidly as he looked at the test even more.

Was I pregnant?!

"Wait..so you're pregnant?" He asked as I shrugged with a shaky breath.

"I-I don't know," I mumbled as he grabbed his phone.