chapter 1

Life is uncertain !you know.... sometimes cold, sometimes Harsh, bitter sometimes. The past that you intentionally or unintentionally left behind..... it never leaves your way never leaves your mind ,your heart specially,.... it always stays wheather in a form of a memory or a slight picture that your mind capturs in one way or the other,but it stays..... memories are not always certain they are some time good, sometimes  destructive .

The dictum says, that when life gives you lemon you make lemonade out of it but what if you don't like lemonade or anything like Lemon .....then what are you supposed to do what if your body is hypacidic? then lemon are of no use.... then what's the need of having lemonade in your life! simply waste. Thats what  happened with Siddharth. Peeping through the wider picture Siddharth hs everything ,every damn thing in his life.... a wife, a child ,money, flourished business, though not his own, his father's business which he has never took interest in . He has always been an Avid reader ,a fascinating writer and a very passionate director that's why he joint theatre that's where his heart lived.

In a cafe in Darjeeling

" What is so special with this story haan? Hath pair sab dhoke iss story Ke piche pada hua hai!.... Koi Nahin banana Chahta ispar film aur nahi koi theatre karna chahta hai ....maan Ja meri baat bro, apni life ke itne saal barbad kar liye aur mat kar!" rohan said with irritability n concerned at the same time

On the other hand Siddharth he was smoking cigarette and it was his 10th in the row from the past 2 hours but there is no stopping for him he was on a spree.

Gawking at a particular direction just digging at something he himself dont know but just staring at something looking for something, finding meaning to it.

"Siddharth main tere se baat kar raha hun are you even listening goddammit! "Rohan literally bang his hand on the table out of frustration.

"F*** you man! just get lost" Siddharth retaliated throwing the scrambled piece of paper on him.

"F*** me! seriously! you are the one who is actually f***** up from the last 3 years.... not just 3 years but from the last so many years that I can't even remember" Rohan said munching upon his French toast basically on the last bite.

"Come on yaar Siddharth you have a family,a wife ,a child to look after!.... but no all you are so concerned and considerate about are,  about these shitty papers in which you right shitty things"
Tu Sun Raha Hai Main Kya Kah Raha Hun" his friend nudged him again.
And what does he supposed to do. they were in the cafe from the past two hours and they were perfectly doing nothing absolutely nothing

"whhoaaaaat!!! Give me a break....... yes have turned deaf ,I have turned deaf to your nonsensical rants. Agar ek din mein 20 bar milega to 20 bar ek hi baketi jhadega.... Bhen***d tu aadami hai yah tape recorder!". He screamed and was irritated by now irritated as hell and above all he was not able to concentrate on the kind of stuff he wants to penn down and that was giving him huge palpitations.

" yes of course what else am supposed to be!... initially in college I used to be your tape recorder and now I'm your dad and your wife's tape recorder. wow what a life I'm living". He seathed in annoyance scrunching his nose out of crankiness.

"Don't put the latter blame on me it was and it is your choice tujhe kisne Kaha Mera Ghar bachane Ke Liye? tune theka liya hua hai kya? bicholiya Sala!". He chuckled sarcastically collecting all his papers binding them up.

"What! what !whats that even mean? vah Kya Hota Hai?. Rohan asked genuinely andflabbergasted, even though he is a simple guy and very much unaware of the common local slangs.

"Mediator,

Middleman,

Negotiator,

Arbiter,