𝟎𝟏

MOVING IN
irl, social media, phone

___
start of call

marnie woke up to the sound of her ringtone. Of course, it was her overly irritating brother mason.

"marnie" mason started the conversation from the other line.
"what? you woke me up"
"shut up. i need to tell you something" he answered.
"ok but hurry up i need to get out of bed and say good morning to mum and dad" marnie said.
"im sorry you had to find out like this mars," mason began, what was he on about? "mum and dad are on a plane and are travelling across the world for a few years"

the young girls heart sunk. her very own mother and father left her and her brother behind. how is she meant to cope without them. "not even saying goodbye"
marnie was cut off my her older brother.
"i know, they never said bye to me either" he shot back.
mars heard the pain in mases voice as much as he was trying to hide it, she felt so bad for her big bro.
"who's gonna look after to me? you know i can't live on my own" she wondered
"well, i was thinking, you can move in with me and phil?"

that brightened up her mood slightly, phil. she has had the biggest crush on him. he's her bestfriend, aswell as her brothers, is that bad? oh well. she can't control her feelings. mars hasn't  seen him in years, well at least since when they left secondary.
"urm sure. let me pack then i guess" marnie smirked. she was way too excited to be living with phil - she just didn't show it.
"okay, see you soon" he ended the call.

___
end of call

broskeh💪🏼  is typing...

broskeh💪🏼
come outside and be quick

mar 🪐
wtv i'm coming out now give me a second

broskeh💪🏼
phil doesn't know your coming btw

mar🪐
perfect

___
end of text

marnie sprinted down the hallway and outside the front door. she lobbed her bags and suitcases in the back of the car and hopped into the passengers seat.

"oh hello my favourite sister marnie!! Now where's my, omg yes mason my favourite brother i missed you way too much! how's football going for you?"

she rolls her eyes, "how have you been then my 'favourite brother' ever" I reply back.

"I'm doing fine. how's your instagram and tikky tokky stuff going then?" mase asks.

"actually quite good to be fair, i posted this earlier today" she shows mason her phone with a bright smile on her face, while waiting at a red light.

@marn1e.m0unt
caption: london nightz

liked by, philfoden, masonmount, england, and 539,719 others

comments:

marniesaep: can you check out my recent edit?<3
^ your videos are so cool

mason.mount: yes geeza💩
^smelly

load more...

marine puts her phone away as mason continues his drive, her thoughts begin to take over as she starts to feel a weird type of way - what if phil doesn't remember her? what if he doesn't like her as much as he used to?

💌

•* from b,

hey everyone! thank you for reading my first chapter, this is fully edited and complete 🫶🏼 i hope you enjoyed this - it's my first ever story! have the best day every and stay hydrated ily all