𝟎𝟒

GAME TIME
irl

it was finally time for the game. marnie had  a seat with the substitutes since she's an "important person." and was sat next to phil. they began talking about how they were about to knock out belgium easily.

- 12 minuites and 31 seconds in -

"raheem sterling with the ball, crosses over to mason mount in the box..." says the commentator.

"GO ON MASE!!" she shouts, she's getting into this. phil looks at her and laughs.

"thats going in" he says, his eyes focused on the match.

"mount goes in for a shot, AND IT HAS GONE IN!! SPECTACULAR BY THE YOUNG ENGLISH HIMSELF! 1-0 TO ENGLAND! WE HAVE DONE IT!" the commentator finishes.

All the subs, and mars, jump up. they scream with joy. 1-0 already. the goal scorer runs up to mars and jumps onto her.

"i dont know if you want to be seen on telly like this mase" she giggles as the camera zooms in on the siblings.

"i dont even care at this point" he laughs, still in a hug with his loving and supportive younger sister.

a photographer suddenly snaps a photo of the two in a hug and posts it on the official england instagram account captioned, 'sibling love'

it's now half time and the second half is about to begin. gareth has taken off harry kane and swapped with jack grealish and kyle walker off and phil foden on.

"good luck phil, your gonna do amazing" she pulls him in for a quick hug.

he hugged marnie back and ran on the field. the whole stadium went wild. mars was now sat next to harry as they quickly talk about who's gonna score the next goal.

"who do you reckon might score then?" marnie asked

"definitely sterling. look at the way he's playing he's gotta score this next one." he answered.

"nahhhh definitely phil. he'll make it 2-0. just watch." she smiles

"okay confident, want to bet? i'll give you a tenner if he scores." he looks at the girl.

"deal!" she shakes his hand as they turn their focus back into the game.

"sterling running up the wing with the ball at his feet once again, crosses it over to phil foden.."  says the commentator at around 7 minutes after the conversation between the two.

"cmon phil!" mars says to herself shaking my hands.

"thats gone in" harry states, predicting what will happen next.

"...AND HE SCORES!! WHAT A FINSIH FROM THE LOVED YOUNGSTER HIMSLEF IN THE TOP LEFT CORNER WITH 20 SECONDS TO GO!!"

me and harry suddenly jump with happiness. they see the passion on phils face and the rest of the team run across the feild, the whistle for full time blows. everyone, including mars, run on the pitch with the rest of the subs towards the boys.

they pull them into a huge hug. The crowed goes mental.

"yes boys we did it!" harry says.

"we won!" mason shouts.

The crowd starts singing even louder than before

"ITS COMING HOME, ITS COMING, FOOTBALLS COMING HOME!!" The crowed goes wild. the group all joins in and celebrate.

marnie was talking to mason and jack when her name gets called.

"miss marnie mounnnntttt! come over here" Phil calls.

he grabs her hand.

"marine. you are so kind, pretty, funny, talented and so much more. Ever since we became friends i got so close to you and i never wanted to leave your side. so, will you be my side forever and will you be my girlfriend?" he leaves the girl speechless.

"oh my gosh i- of course!" she replies.

The boys go mad and jump on top of phil, he smiles and laughs. mason walks over to mars with a fake annoyed look on his face.

oh no.

"oh come on you could've been with anyone in the world and you chose that?!" he giggles and high fives her.

"shut up little boy." she laughs back.

"ok ok i'm sorry i always knew you guys liked eachother, but if he ever hurts you then" he raises his fist "there's gonna be problems."

"love you mase" she laughs.

"love you too. now go kiss your boyfriend" he trashed and laughs obnoxiously loud.

"shut upppp oh my god" I reply

marine walks towards phil.

"I love you."

before she could say a thing back, phil pulls her into a kiss. this was it. he just kissed her. they're official.

💌

*⁀➷ from b

i thought this chapter would be better:) but it's finally happened!! they're a thing now woopwoop! can't wait for the next part, love you all, stay safe and hydrated and  make sure to vote! mwah<3