𝟎𝟔

THE TALK
irl

two lines. I'm pregnant. How am i going to tell Phil? Oh my gosh and my brother Mason! What if they hate me?! I don't know how i'm gonna tell them..

"I- I'm pregnant?! I can't believe it!" I say to myself.

I suddenly hear a knock at the door. I quickly hid the tests under a pile of clothes and go answer the door, Mason and Phil were back. I have to tell them.. right?

"Hey, guys!" I say and hug the two awkwardly.

"Hi mars!" They both said. I figured this was the perfect time to tell them. I went to tell phil first, then mason.

"Wait, I need to show you something phil. Come!" I signal him to follow me up the stairs.

i sigh as i begin to talk

"okau erm I need to tell you something phil."

phil's pov

"okay erm I need to tell you something phil."

marnie stared at me. I felt a bit worried since i didn't know what she was going to say. I hate stuff like this and I don't know what she's going to say.

"I'm just going to say this really quickly but.. I'm pregnant." She says.

My jaw suddenly dropped. before a huge smile formed onto my face.

"Your pregnant?! THATS AMAZING IM SO HAPPY IM GOING TO BE A DAD?! WOW!!" I pull marnie into a hug.

marnies pov

I hugged phil back so tightly Im so happy that he's happy. Now it was finally time to tell my brother Mason. Oh god I am scared.

"Ok phil go into the bedroom quick!" I tell him. He nods and sprints to the bedroom as I call Mason to come into the bathroom.

"MASONNN COME TO THE BATHROOM PLEASE" I shout at him. He said he's coming and sprints up the stairs.

"yeah marnie what do you need?"

"well i dont need anything, I need to tell you something..."

"Go on then.."  He replies.

"I'm pregnant."

"NO WAY! wait. that means.." he begins. she looks at the immature boy. "nevermind! BUT
IM GONNA BE AN UNCLE YESSSSS LETS GOOOOOOO!!" He screams and jumps which makes her laugh a bit.

"Does phil know?"

"oh no! i forgot. i must tell him." mats replies sarcastically.

"I am so excited for my niece or nephew!" Mason says.

💌

*⁀➷ from b
very short one sorry everyone! i'll see you in the next xxxxx