𝟎𝟓

PREGNANT OR NOT
irl

- time skip 6 months -

it's been half a year since marnie and phil have been together. it's been going really well so far and she's been getting really close to the england players aswell as some chelsea and man city players.

mars woke up to see phil next to her on his phone.

"morning babe" she smiles at him.

"morning mars" he smiles back at me. "i need to go training today" he says hugging me, "i don't want to go i want to stay here" he closes his eyes again making me laugh.

"haha i know baby, i know you don't want to go but you know you have— eurgh! i feel really sick. oh god, one minuite phil!" marine sprints to the bathroom and starts [tw: vomit - skip to next paragraph if needed] to throw up in the toilet.

"hey babe are you oka— god marnie are you ok? do you need anything?" phil asks.

"i'm fine. I don't think i can make it to your training today though." i frown "i might come but not on time, i think mason will have to drive you there today, i'm so sorry" mars looks back at him.

"look at me marnie you don't have to apologise okay? i love you so much and you can come to training at anytime okay?"

"okay. I love you so much phil." she replied. he smiles back at her and rubs her back in comfort.

- 2 hours later -

phil and mason just left the house to go to training. marnie thought this was the right time to go to the shop quickly and pick up a pregnancy test.

she arrived at the shop and got 2 tests just to be sure, checked out and got back into the car to go home. she practically skipped to the bathroom to do the first test. after she finished, a long 30 minutes begin until she is finally able to see the results and does the same with the other test.

It has finally been 30 minutes and marine walks back into the bathroom. two lines means pregnant, one line means nothing. she begins to wonder if she'll have a mini phil or marnie waddling round the house, she takes a deep breath and turned the two tests around.

💌

*⁀➷ from b

cliffhanger haha i'm sorry but here's a short little filler chapter! i hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you all so much for measly 5000 reads! i love you all so much, MWAH<3