𝟎𝟕

GENDER REVEAL
irl

— time skip 4 months —

it was today. finally the day of the gender reveal of my precious baby foden. I hop out of the bed and go down the stairs. I start of by shaking phil awake.

"phil! phil! phil! mr phil fodennnnn! wake up! it's today! we find out if our child is a girl or boy!" I say. annoying him a bit.

"marnie five more minutes pleaseee!" he asks.

"come on phil i cant! We need to get up! it's already half 9 and everyone's arriving at 12:30 and the reveal is at 1:30! please get up!" I give him puppy eyes.

"fine" phil gets up and hugs me then gives me a kiss on the forehead then goes to get ready.

I walk out of the room and go into masons room. he was sitting in his bed playing fifa on his ps5.

"fifa? let me hop on pleaseee!" I ask

"fine grab the control" he replies.

I get off of his bed and grap the PS5 remote.

"I'll be Chelsea and your Man City then alright?"

"yeah yeah ok hurry up!" I reply

I dribble with the ball and press the O button to shoot the ball and it goes in.

"YESSS LETS GOOOO IM BETTER THAN YOU AT THIS HAHAH 1-0 TO MEEE YESSSSS!!" I say, rubbing it in his face. I suddenly hear footsteps coming towards the room as we continue the game.

"marnie? Oh my god. you moan at me for sleeping in late when your here playing fifa?" phil Says a voice laughing a bit.

"Oh come onnn Phil please! this isn't sleeping though is it. I'm doing something productive." I reply. Still keeping my eyes on the game licking my lips.

"If you were doing anything productive it would be maybe, i don't know.. getting off the bed and getting ready for the day maybe? i don't know though.. mental idea!!" Phil answered obviously being sarcastic.

Mason runs with the ball and goes to shoot.. can you guess? yeah. he scores and goes mental on me, basically doing what i did.

"YESSS LETS GOOOOO YESSSSS 1-1 IM TOO GOOD AT THIS OH MY GOSHH!!" Mason rubs in my face.

"I swear you and mason are like children. hurry up and get dressed!" Phil moans at us.

"Okay finee" Me and mason say at the same time.

"no mars don't-" Mason complains.

JINX!! PADLOCK!! HAHAHA DICKHEAD" I laugh. sticking up the middle finger.

"nah nah nah that's not fair-" He replies, eventually realising that he's not meant to talk.

"Ok i'll get dressed now!" I say looking towards phil as i go up and get dressed.

it's now 12:20pm and everything is set up. A few people start to arrive arrive that's mason, his gf, declan, his gf, jack, his gf and a few others.

after eating some food and talking to everyone for a bit. It was time for the reveal.

"Okay so marnie and phil, you two are gonna pop this balloon and find out the gender of the baby ok?" Masons gf said. She's so helpful and set this all up for me and phil.

"wait. marnie am i aloud to talk now? it's been 2 hours." he asks. everyone in the garden started laughing.

"hm. fine." I reply.

"okay thanks you guys can carry on now." Mason says stepping back.

"Okay mars you ready?" Phil asks me. I nod my head and we hold our pins. Everyone does a countdown from three..

Suddenly a burst fills our ears. blue confetti coke flying out of the balloon followed my blue smoke coming from next to us. It's a boy. I'm having a baby boy. I was so happy. Me and phil hugged and i nearly cried.

"Phil it's a boy!" I inform him.

"Yes mars we're having a little baby boy!" He replies back. Mason walks over to us and starts with a hug with phil then moves onto me. Then masons girlfriend ella comes over to us.

Ella thank you so much for doing this for us you've really done an incredible job i'm so happy with how this all come together." I say hugging her "But i was wondering if you wanted to be our little boys godmother?"

"aww hunny don't worry as long as this went well that's all i'm happy about! and girl yes of course i'll be the godmother!" she replies.

This has been one of the best days ever.

💌

*⁀➷ from b
super long chapter today, another chapter coming soon everyone! went to the qpr v man u game today the atmosphere was actually so good lol but it's like 1 am so bye! <3