𝟏𝟎

THE END
irl

i have had the best few years of my life, moving in(1) with my brother and his best friend forever(2) , and when it was almost time(3) for the semi-finals, then when game time(4) finally arrived, and when i was figuring out if i was pregnant or not(5)  and having the talk(6) with mason a phil, and the gender reveal(7) , giving birth to baby ronnie(8) and having an amazing time at the euro final(9) could life get any better?

a few years after we won the euros, i had another child, this time beautiful baby girl called flora. Ronnie is now 2 years old and is a very big and protective brother over his sister, he also has a few man city kits aswell as some england kits and is growing up to be just like his daddy, i really couldn't have asked for any better children.

Me and Phil are now married with our beautiful children and mason sadly broke up with ella but they, and me, still get along really well. The whole England team are still one and all are still in contact with each other as well as me. I love my friends and family so much, I hope times like this never leave,

💌

*⁀➷ from b
and that's the end! thank you so much you guys for staying with me on my writing journey and i honestly had no clue what to write after this so i ended it here lol! this was actually my first wattpad book and i'm starting another one! i'm so greatful for all of these reads and if you could check out my other book in the making would be absolutely incredible!! i love all of you lads and i'm so excited to start my next book see you then! love you all.

-bea xxxx

january 2023:
looking back at this story, i figured how bad i was at writing😭 but i'm so greatful for the amount of live i've received on here, like come on 18,000 reads is just mental! thank you again<3

if you haven't already, make sure to read my new fanfic book - fallen star

bye for now!!