𝟎𝟑

ALMOST TIME
irl

mars woke up to the sound of phil and mason talking. she hurrys down the stairs to see what's going on, they were walking in the back garden playing football.

"what the hell are you guys doing !" she began "it's so early"

"practising duh" mason snapped back.

"practising? for what?"

"don't you know? we have a match tonight, the world cup semis are TODAY!" he replied meanwhile doing kick-ups with the ball.

"are you joking? today? i though it was next week, oh well. is it germany we're playing?" she cluelessly wonders.

"belgium" phil corrects her.

"oh, i was close!" the girl smiles proudly. god she really doesn't know about all of this football stuff.

"your coming?" phil stares at her.

"erm i don't know, i need to revise and all that for up coming exams, you know?" said mars.

"no, your coming." phil shoots back with a smirk and a serious tone, leaving marnie stunned.

the boys finished playing football in the garden and thought that it was eventually time to go inside.

mason was still out there practising his penalty skills and more stuff like that.

marnie suddenly feels a dip in the sofa.

"heyyyy! what you dooooooing?" a man's voice asks.

"nothing really just watching the telly" says the girl next to him as she moves up closer to the blonde boy.

"i missed you so much you know. almost everyday" phil smiles at her.

- time skip to 3:02pm -

the trio get out of the car at wembley stadium and begin to walk in. the game was at 7:30 and it's currently 3pm . this gave them around 3 hours to prepare.

mars was on the pitch when she suddenly heard a boy shout her name.

"oi marine! come over here and meet the boys, quick!" mason shouted over to her across the other side of the football pitch.

"what?!" she shouts "i need to go round im on the other side!"

mason turns to his teammates "what is she on about" he turns back to the girl "just walk across it!" he replied

she finally reaches the other end of the pitch "what is it you want?"

"mars these are some of my mates, that's harry, you know dec, and that's jack over there, doing.. i don't even know what" mason introduced her to dec and harry.

"MAN LIKE MARZZZ" declan screamed at marnie, reaching his fist out for a spud.

"WHATS GOOD MY BRO" she does the same.

another boy walks up to the group.

"hi! are you marnie? i'm jack" he states vainly, running his fingers through his slicked back hair, "phil never shuts up about you by the way." he greets her with the warmest hug.

"oh hey jack! and is that so?" she giggles.

"yep, he cant keep quiet"

"hahaha! it was nice meeting you lot! i'll be right back!" she laughs to herself and runs towards phil. he was standing by the pitch looking on his phone. she greets him with a hug from behind.

"hi mars." he says, knowing it was her.

"fuck! how did you know?"

"i'm just too smart." he replied.

💌

•*⁀➷ from b

hey everyone! that's a wrap for now, i'm really enjoying writing this story and would love it if you guys had suggestions for any other stories you would like? maybe mason mount or someone? it's entirely up to you - so make sure to vote mwah<3