𝟎𝟐

FOREVER
irl

mars and mason finally arrive at his and phils house. he told her to hide behind the door so they could suprise him.

there was a knock at the door.

"MASON WHO IS IT?" phil shouted up the stairs.

"i don't know! answer it!" he replied.
phil approached the front door to be greeted by a familiar face. the one person he hasn't seen in years.

"suprise shawtay!!" said the girl at the door.

"MARNIE?!" phil looked flabbergasted. the excitement rushed through his body. "why the hell are you here?" he laughed

"i'm moving in!" mars laughs at his silly comment, and the silly look on his face.

"wait, like, forever? Like moving in, forever?" he questioned.

"not quite forever mr foden - but, for now" i smile, as he gives me a comforting one back.

marine walks inside of the house, it was a huge house with a garden just as big in the back. It had grass, a few footballs and two goals.

she was showed to her room and unpacked her stuff. phil helped her with the heavy stuff which mars couldn't really carry. A few hours pass by, and it was 11:51pm, mason that we should get some sleep.

marine walked up the stairs into her room and flopped herself on the bed.

"i just know i'm gonna have a great time living here..." she said to herself before drifting off back to sleep.

💌

•*⁀➷ from b

hey everyone - short chapter i apologise, but here's part 3! i just want to thank you all for 44 reads overall! I didn't even think i would've gotten over 10 but make sure to stay hydrated and don't forget to vote and comment suggestions love you all