𝟎𝟗

EURO FINAL
irl

I woke up to the sound of ronnie jumping and laughing in his cot. I looked next to me to see and empty side, phil must've already left to early morning training and to prepare for the Euro finals.

"mama mama mama hehehe" Ronnie greats me.

"morning baby! we're gonna watch daddy and masey play today!" I say

"masey wasy! dada!" Ronnie replies, clapping his hands.

"Coke on let's get you ready then!" I lift ronnie out of the cot and he sits down and plays with his toys. I call phil to make sure he's ok.

on the call

phil: hey baby

mars: hiya ronnies just woken up what you up to?

phil: that's good i'm just about to meet up with the boys then we should be getting on the euro coach. your sitting with the subs by the way babe

mars: alright perfect i'll see you lat- GAGAGAHAGAGAGAH DADA DADA

phil: theres my little boy! are you being good for mummy?

ronnie: masey masey!

phil: yes! uncle masy is with me!

ronnie: bye bye! *blows kiss and hangs up*

end of call

"ronnie! you silly monkey!" I laugh as ronnie laughs back "Okay come on lets get you dressed!" I pick up ronnie and put him in the blue england lot with "daddy" on the back. I put on an england shirt with "foden" mumber 20 on the back.

Some time passes and me and ronnie get in the car to go to wembley. We get there 20 minutes early so we get to our seats and see Gareth Soutchgate standing infront.

"Oh hello marnie! Is that ronnie next to you?" He smiles.

"Hi gareth! And yes this is ronnie would you like to hold him?" I ask

"I don't see why not," He replies. I give Gareth Ronnie as ronnie smiles and giggles at him.

"he looks Just like his dad. You can have him back now. The kickoff should be starting in two minutes. see you then, marnie"

"And you!" I reply.

The England Team walks out onto the field and the stadium goes wild. After England sing our Nathinal Anthem they run onto the pitch. A few subs come over and i'm sitting next to Mason.

"man like Ronnie my little man!!" Mason says, litterly snatching ronnie off of my lap.

"okay just snatch my child out of my hand" I say rolling my eyes.

"Ronnie tell mummy to fuck off, say fuck off mummy!" Mason says laughing. I roll my eyes at mason.

"Fuck off mummy!" Ronnie says giggling.

"Ronnie! that's naughty! uncle made is being mean!" I say.

"Fuck off mase!" Ronnie laughs. Mason looked heartbroken in the funniest way.

"Good boy ronnie! but don't say that naughty word please baby!" I say to him

"ok." ronnie says looking sad.

"LOOK!! MUMMY, OVER THERE! DADDY!" Ronnie screams with his hands on my face gently moving it towards phil on the pitch.

"MASEY THERES DADDY! OVER THERE! LOOK! RUN! HE RUN!!" Ronnie shouts again. This time, litterly slapping masons face witch makes him look at the football pitch and directly towards phil.

We're now 14 minutes in and all of a sudden the crowed goes wild.

"no way. he won't. we won't do it. there's no way" Mason says not taking his eyes off of that pitch.

"mason. shut your loud ass fucking mouth up. Phil is going to score." I say. Not taking my eyes of the pitch either.

"14 minutes and 38 seconds in, Steriling passes the ball, Foden runs with it, getting closer and closer to the goal, can Phil Foden be the one to score a Euro 2020 final goal? We'll have to find out" The commentator says into his microphone.

"mars i have changed my amazing smart mind it's gonna go in" Mason says looking at me.

The next thing i know, phil takes a shot and goes right into the net. The crowed goes wild!

"YESSS LETS GOOOO!!" Mason screams.

"DADDY! DADDY! DADDY!" Ronnie chants just before running onto the pitch.

As ronnie ran into the pitch, phil spotted him and ran up to ronnie and picked him up and spun him around.

"DADDY! WE WIN!" Ronnie says clapping his hands.

"yes ronnie! we did! we scored!" Phil says jumping around with ronnie. Phil runs up to me and kisses me and hands ronnie back to me.

"I love you marnie" He says

"I love you too phil, now go continue with the game and make our country proud" I say smiling at him. Phil runs off and suddenly, he gets the ball again, sprinting with it the passes over to sterling.. GOAL!! 2-0!!!

"YESSS LETS GOOOO!! WERE GONNA WIN THIS OH MY GOD!" Mason says screaming his head off while ronnie laughs.

"YESS! what a goal!!" I scream back. suddenly, the full time whistle blows.

We've done it. we won the Euros!! 2-0 against Italy.

Mason tells me to run onto the field with ronnie and the rest of the subs.

the whole team pulls in for a group hug, and of course, we all start tearing up with happy tears knowing that we've made history.

"we're fucking legends i'm saying this now" Jordan Pickford says wich makes us all laugh.

"we're fucking legends i'm saying this now" Ronnie says back making us laugh even harder.

We suddenly hear sweet caroline playing. We all walk over to the england fans and I pick up ronnie and go over towards phil and kiss him. Ronnie pulled our faces away followed by an "ew"

I giggle a little bit and me, mason, phil and ronnnie stand together, me mason and phil with our arms around each other and ronnie standing in front bobbing up and down doing his own thing.

We all start to sing this verse to our fans "touching meeeee touching youuuuuuuuuu SWEEEETT CAROLINEEEEE BUM BUM BUMMMMM GOOD TIMES NEVER SEEM SO GOOD SO GOOD!!"

This was infact the greatest time ever.

💌

*⁀➷ from b
hi everyone! long ass chapter sorry theres around 1100 words😭 but anyways thank you so much for over 13,000 reads thats mental!! maybe one last chapter before i start something else...