Chapter 6

Skylar's Pov💓

Lately i've been on twitter a lot but mainly because it be bussin on there. Literally twitter is soooo fucking funny and relatable so I just be on there reading tweets and making tweets. I'm still here at the BBQ and I haven't even spoke to Nate since I asked him about that bitch Kiyah. I've just been sitting here on this hammock in the backyard scrolling on twitter. I'm not gonna lie I was a little irritated with Nate because he been acting a little weird since I asked about Kiyah and not gonna lie I do feel stupid for bringing it up. But....I still had to make this tweet just because...

I still had to make this tweet just because

Cause I'm tired of niggas. Anyways. Malik saw that I was sitting outside alone so he came over to talk to me.
"Wassup sis" He said smiling

"Nothing"

"You good" He questioned

"Yeah i'm just coolin I think I had a little bit much to drink" I lied.

"Want me to get you some water"

"Sure thanks"

As he got up Nate came walking over. He dabbed Malik up as they walked passed each other. Then he sat next to me on the hammock and we just sat there quiet while the music was playing in the back. Little did I realize this was OUR song playing. 'Buy U a Drank' by t pain was our song. Why? Because we were 10 years old when this song came out and when we first listened to it we had the exact same reaction to it. We absolutely loved it and ever since then we just called it our song.

After 1 minute of quietness between us we both looked at each other and started laughing. As we were laughing Malik came over with the water. "Thank you sir" I said to him. "I'll leave you two to it" he said smiling. The hell was that about?

"Soooo" he said.

"Sooo are you okay" I said back.

"Yeah I'm good i'm just....chillin"

"Cool" I said then took a sip of my water.

We sat in silence again....for about 2 minutes...listening to the music. Then he finally broke the silence-

"So I was just wondering something"

"Wassup" I stated.

"Why did you ask about Kiyah earlier" He said while making deep eye contact with me.

"I.....was just wondering that's all. You seemed so happy whenever you talked about her so I guess I just wanted to now what happened" I told him.

"To be honest we weren't exactly dating she was more of a-

"Sneaky link" I cut off.