Chapter 7

Skylar's Pov💓

It was now the next day which was Monday. Which also means that I have work and I have volunteering at the vet today. Don't get me wrong I love volunteering at the vet but mainly because I get to be around all these different kinds of animals. But whenever i'm there I just always think about how much harder it's gonna be when I officially become a veterinarian. I graduate from vet school in 2 years, it seems like it's far away but whole time it's gonna be here in the blink of an eye. One thing I hate about volunteering is there's this guy there named Kyle. Kyle is such a dick, all he does is flirt with me all day and he acts like he can't take a fucking hint. He may seem sweet...but no, he's an asshole. One time I even told him that I had a boyfriend but he did not care at all. He just kept on hitting on me. But other then that, I love Mondays and Wednesdays.

Honestly I wish I could take today off. I have the worst hangover. I went into my bathroom and grabbed some aspirin because that usually helps with the headaches and all. I did my morning routine and got in my work clothes. Before I leave I usually take my dogs on small walks so they can do their business and get going about their day. When I got back into my apartment from taking the dogs out I refilled their water and food bowls. After I got done with that I went to check my phone for the time and that's when I saw I had a message from Nate.

 After I got done with that I went to check my phone for the time and that's when I saw I had a message from Nate

What an asshole. But you gotta love him. Anyways I quickly responded.

And with that, he started facetiming me

"Yes" I questioned.

"Nah don't yes me. What the fuck I do to you that made you so angry" He said laughing.

"You let me get drunk" I said while walking out my apartment door.

"That wasn't my fault" He told me.

"Two words. Peer pressure"

He started laughing.

"Oh that's funny Nathan"

"Aye chill. Anyways what you up to" He asked.

"On my way to work" I said while getting into my car.