Chapter 11

Skylar's Pov💓

I ended up making it home around 2 because I had to make some errands. I walked into my apartment and set my things down. I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and texted Nate.

                                               Me: made it home

Nathan🥰: damn it's been like an hour the hell was you doing

                                       Me: minding my business

Nathan🥰: yo what's wrong with you

                                                     Me: i'm straight.

Nathan🥰: bro no the fuck you not you just put a period at the end

                                                              Me: and?

Nathan🥰: and i'm coming over

                                             Me: hold the fuck on...

Nathan🥰: I'll be there in 10 minutes

This nigga got me fucked up. I sat my phone down and went into my room to change into something comfortable.

 I sat my phone down and went into my room to change into something comfortable

I went to grab my phone so I could make a hair appointment. It's about time I get back cute cause this hair ain't cutting it. Once I booked my appointment I sat on the couch and started scrolling on twitter. I saw this one tweet that made me laugh out loud.

 I saw this one tweet that made me laugh out loud

Yeah that shit had me dead. I liked and commented the tweet. About 5 minutes passed and I heard someone knock on my door. I went to answer it as I saw Nate smiling hella hard at me. The fit he had on was looking hella good on him. Whew the things I would do to this man...

     His fit:

"So you gone tell me what's wrong with you or nah" he said walking into my apartment

"So you gone tell me what's wrong with you or nah" he said walking into my apartment. "Nah"I responded. He went to sit on the couch but I went into the kitchen to pour me a drink. "You want a drink" I asked him. "Nah I want you to tell me what's wrong" He said as I looked back at him.

"I'm fine" I said. "No you not" he shot back.
"And how you know i'm not" I asked him while pouring me some pink whitney. "Because I know you"

I stopped and looked at him. He walked towards me and started laughing. "Pink whitney? who you finna go fuck"  "Boy bye" I said laughing. "Nah real talk who coming over here" He questioned looking dead at me. "Who said somebody coming over" I asked him.
"The pink whitney bottle" He said with a straight face.

I giggled then went to the couch as he followed right behind me. "Alexa turn on my spotify playlist" I said. Alexa turned on my playlist and Megan's Piano by Megan thee Stallion came on. I started rapping along.

🎶Big-ass chain round my neck so these niggas know I'm rich
And I don't need shit but the dick
Big ass stack in this purse so these niggas know I'm workin
I'm holdin this Glock in my Birkin
Niggas gotta hold that L tryna come for my pen
I'm really finna make another M
Now tell me how the fuck I'm in the wrong if I don't want the nigga
And he still ain't fuckin with the bitch🎶

Nate was just looking at me from the kitchen, arms crossed like somebody mama as I was recording myself rapping.

🎶Sorry hoes hate me cause I'm the it girl
I ain't never asked to be the shit girl
Don't call me sis cause I'm not your sister
You really need to come and get your mister🎶

I then ended the video and posted it to my instagram story. Nate came and sat next to me as I was just sitting there scrolling on instagram.

He took my phone and put it in his pocket, "Boy give me my shit" I told him. "Can I ask you some" He said. I nodded. "You jealous" He asks. "Of what" I asked him. "You tell me Sky" He looked at me. "I'm confused on what you talking about" I lied. I know exactly what he talking about. "You know exactly what i'm talking about girl. Every time Kiyah come around or whenever we talk about her you always act mad different" He continued. "Because I don't like her and you know that" I stated walking away from him.

He grabbed my arm and looked at me. "It gotta be more to that" He mentioned. "I don't know what you want me to say Nate". Before he could say something his phone started ringing. As his phone was ringing we just stared at each other. I finally spoke..."You gone answer that shit or no" I asked him. "No it can wait" He said with no hesitation. "You not so innocent either Nate" I brought up. "What you mean" He said as I sat back down. "Every time I talk about niggas you be acting like it's the end of the world"

"Nah" was all he said. "Don't lie" I said. "I don't got shit to lie about. And I don't like how you made this conversation about me" He said.
"I don't give a fuck what you don't like" I shot back. He just laughed. "Sky don't make me fuck you up" He said standing up going into the kitchen. I stood up too. Imma probably regret what i'm about to say next. "Fuck me up then".

I ain't never seen his neck turn so fast. He gave me that look and I instantly took off running. "Nah get yo ass back here" He ran after me.
"Nate stop fucking with me" I said as he caught up to me. He picked me up and swung me over his shoulder. "Put me down bro" I said. "You got me fucked up" He said throwing me on the bed. I was about to get up when he started to pin me down. "Dude get off of me" I said. "Nope" he said popping the P. He started looking at me some kind of way then I looked back at him. "Why you looking at me like that" I asked him. "I can't look at you" He said smiling. "Not while you on me like this no".

He just laughed and continued looking at me. "Nate..."
"Sky..."
After he said my name we stared at each other for a bit. Then he started to lean in slowly. I didn't know what to do so I just let it happen. Before I know it his lips were against mine. He let go of my arms put his hands on my neck deepening the kiss. I kissed him back as I started to feel myself get soaked down there....I finally broke the kiss. He looked down at me and we both giggled. I instantly covered my face because I was beyond embarrassed for no reason. "I gotta tell you something" Nate spoke getting off of me. Before he could go further someone knocked on the door. "Hold on" I said getting up going to the door. I opened it to reveal Kyle.

Fucking Kyle.

I'm sorry this chapter was short🥲I'm just starting to have a lot of new ideas for this book and i'm trying to piece it all together😂I also have nothing going on in my life right now so i'm probably gonna be updating everyday. Anyways adios -Miss author🥰