Chapter 12

Skylar's Pov💓

Kyle stood there with this grin on my face that didn't sit right with me. First of all why the hell was he even here? I stood there holding the door then finally said something, "Kyle what are you doing here" I asked. "Just came to see what you're up to" He said walking into my apartment. The fuck? "Sure come on in" I said sarcastically. "What's going on" Nate said walking into the front room.

"who the fuck is this" Kyle asked looking at me. "More like who the fuck is you" Nate said standing in front of Kyle. "Okay I think you should leave Kyle" I managed to get out. "Were you two fucking" Kyle spat out. "Excuse me" I went to the door and held it open. "Get the fuck out Kyle" I said. "Listen to me-" I cut him off, "No you fuckin listen... I don't know what made you think we was cool enough for you to come up in here like you run shit. Get the fuck out" He didn't move a muscle.

"I thought I heard her say get the fuck out" Nate spoke up. Kyle just laughed then proceeded to walk out. I shut the door right after him. "the fuck" I whispered to myself as I covered my face. "You good" Nate asked. "Yeah" I spoke. " So-" I then cut him off "Maybe you should go home", here I go again saying dumbass shit. I didn't even want him to leave what the fuck? "Okay" He grabbed his stuff and walked towards the door "I'll see you later" He said then left. Damn.

~

I woke up the next day prepared to do nothing. I'm off today and tomorrow and I just realized I didn't decide what I wanted to do. I grabbed my phone and decided to make a tweet on twitter.

 I grabbed my phone and decided to make a tweet on twitter

I giggled to myself. I started to hear scratching at my door and figured it was time to take my dogs out for a walk. I went into the kitchen to refill they're bowls and I gave them some toys to play with while I get dressed. I also took my hair down and washed it last night so right now it's curly and all over the place. I put on some music then got in the shower. Get Along Better by my nigga drake came on and I got extra happy per usual. Don't get me started on that new drake album....that shit so hard. Anyway, I started singing along hella loud,

"HOLDDDD MEEEEEE CLOSER IN THESE TRYING TIMES SUPPOSED TO BE MY BABBYYYYY".

Whewww shit.

"SING THAT SHIT DRAKE" I yelled. "YOU SAID YOU FELT SOMETHING FOR MEEEEEEEEE".  I continued. "I DONT KNOW WHENNNN BASED ON THE SIGNALS YOU SENDDDD BASED ON THE WAY YOU APOLOGIZED WHEN YOU CAME TO SEE ME AND THENNNNN YOU HAD THE NERVE TO DEFENDDDDD MISTAKES THAT YOU MADE AT THE ENDDDDD YOU SAID I WAS TOO INVESTED AND THATS WHAT HAD FORCED YOU TO GO AND PRETENDDDD I SWEAR YOU CRAZY"
"YESSSS DRAKE" I said.

Gahhhdayummmm let me catch my breath

After a breather I then continued. "SOMEONE THATS CLOSE TO YOU REACHED OUT TO ME JUST TO SEE IF WE'D HAD MADE AMENDSSSSSS TRUST ME THIS AIN'T BOUT REVENGEEEEE BUT NOW I GET ALONG BETTER WITH YOUR FRIENDSSSSS"