Chapter 8

Skylar's Pov💓

I ended up leaving the bar right after I finished the drink Kyle got me. I know that sounds kind of mean but in my perspective he's very irritating. He was hitting on me all night. Don't get me wrong sometimes I like hearing the nice things he tells me like i'm beautiful and things like that. But other then that when he makes the sexual comments and shit like that, it gets old and irritating.

Thank god I don't have work on Tuesdays because I totally need a day of relaxation. What's my definition of relaxation you wonder? Oh nothing much just laying down watching movies all day... yeah. So right now I'm just watching Avengers Infinity War. I'm on the part where the Guardians run into Stark, Strange, and Parker on that ship.

"No, I'll do you one better...WHY is Gamora" I said along with TV. Is it bad that I know damn near all the words to Marvel movies? Or am I the only one who knows all the words?....Yes? Okay. Anyways while I was watching the movie I noticed my phone started to ring. It was my sisters calling the 'sisters' group chat that we have. Probably forgot to mention I have 3 sisters, Nevaeh, Leah, and Trinity. Then I have 2 brothers Brandon and Jayden. Yeah, they're all annoying as shit but I still love them. Anyways, I answered the phone.

"Yo yoo" I said.

"Hey girly"

"Hii"

"Hey uglies" Trinity said smiling.

"What y'all up to" Nevaeh said.

"One second y'all Nell calling" Leah said then left the call. Nell is her stupid ass girlfriend. They been dating for about 2 years and I'm just waiting to see when and who gone pop the question.

"Is there ever a time Leah NEVER leaves the call" Trinity said laughing.

"Hell this ain't nothing new Trin" I said laughing. "But y'all kind of interrupted me and my Marvel so say what y'all gotta say so I can go back to my man captian america"

"You know you're no different from Leah" Nevaeh mentioned.

"Whattt how" I said

"You always leave us for Marvel" Nevaeh said.

"Butttt who said i'm leaving" I questioned.

"Also captian america doesn't know you exist so move on" Trinity blurted out.

"Woah woah woah those are very hurtful words Trin. And you wanna know who doesn't know you exist? Lil durk" When I say that girl is obsessed with him....obsessed. But hey ain't nothing wrong with having a little celebrity crush.

"Woah okay fuck you he knows I exist" She said .

"ANYWAYS" Nevaeh yelled. At this point I just paused the movie cause messing around with them I'm not gonna be able to pay attention to it.
"We called you to tell you about the family reunion that's happening next month" She said.

Awww hell. A Townsen reunion....them reunions be entertaining as hell because it's always a fight between the same people. I don't get why they beefing in the first place. They been beefing since I came out the womb. Then to top it off the drunk uncles that bother you every second. Then the aunties that claim they used to hold you when you were a baby and expect for you to care when they tell you. Nah but as long as my favorite cousins there....I'll be good.

"Well...that's great" I said laughing.

"Can't wait to see Tess and Marla argue and fight for majority of the reunion" Trinity said laughing. Then we all started laughing.

About 8 minutes later we said our goodbyes and I went straight back to my movie. Usually on my off days I would do some laundry, grocery shopping, get the car washed, things like that but I just felt so lazy today.