Chapter 21

~ Morgan ~

I stretch my arms above my head and yawn. An arm wraps around my waist and pulls me back down.

" Morning." I smile and kiss my beautiful boyfriends nose. His eyes are closed and his dark lashes brush against his cheeks.

That's right I said it boyfriend. I know I'm in an arranged marriage with Taylor and all. But Logan assured me that it was all going to be ok. That all I need to do is trust him.

" That's not the kiss I was expecting." He mumbles against my shoulder.

" You want a real kiss?" I giggle.

He slowly flutters each eye open and smiles. He then chuckles and I bite my lip.

" What do I have to do to get it?" He props himself on his elbows and I wiggle my eyebrows.

" Come and get it." I quickly peck his cheek for effect. Then untangle my body from the sheets. I take two steps before I'm caught.

A pair of strong warm arms wrap around me making me shriek.

" Not so fast." He picks me up from my waist and walks over to the bed dropping me on it.

The covers rise up around me and my dashing boyfriend hovers over me. Gosh I can never get tired of that word..boyfriend.

Last night we stayed on top of the building for hours talking. Logan had asked me to be his girlfriend. Of course I accepted.

" Making me fight for kisses huh?" My chest slowly moves up and down as he bends down pecking my lips.

I push my self closer and throw my arms around his neck. " I love you."

" I love you more sunshine." He pecks my lips once again.

" Logan ?" I ask him and he kisses my cheek.

" Yeah ?"

" Today is our last day together." I sadly mumble.

" Hey, you trust me right ?" His thumb caresses my cheek.

" Of course I do. I'm just scared." I pout and he laughs.

" I'm scared of you." He changes gears and I raise my eyebrows.

" What ?" I look at him funny and he bites his lip.

" In fact you terrify me." He chuckles. Well great way to make a girl feel loved.

" I'm not sure if I should be offended." I joke with him.

" The way you make me feel scares me." He says and my cheeks get red. Cue in the rosy cheeks

" In fact do you feel this?" He grabs my hand and places it against his heart. It beats hard against my hand.

" I've never felt anything like it before. I'd jump in front of a bullet for you Morgan Carter. Because you have my heart. We are worth fighting for. Some things may scare you in life, but you just need to follow your heart."He tells me.

" Hey Logan ?" I lean in closer.

" Yeah?" His dimples break out.

" You terrify me too."

**

" Where are you taking me?" I mumble with his hands shielding my vision.

" I want to break one last rule." He answers and I smile. I can tell we are outside still but that's pretty much it.

After a few minutes he removes his hand and the sun blinds me. It takes a few seconds before I regain my vision.

A gorgeous secluded lake with a boat sits in front of me. I grin and throw my arms him.