Chapter 13

~Morgan~

You know rush you get when you do something crazy? Like maybe for some people it's sneaking out. Or even going on a ride. My type of rush is so different though.

When Logan first kissed me in the ally. I was so scared of getting caught that I didn't process the kiss. But as he kisses me now I feel something different.

He trails his lips up my neck leaving sweet kisses behind my ear and up to my jaw. Then he grabs my neck and pulls me closer bringing my tender lips back to his. My stomach starts to bubble up and I smile as he rains kisses onto my lips. I pull away for air and stare at him breathing heavily.

" What are we doing?" I whisper and he pushes a strand of hair out of my face.

" I'm showing you how much I need you." He leans down and kisses me again.

" This is crazy."I pull away again but he continues to kiss me.

" This.. isn't.. how it's.. supposed to be." I say against his kisses.

" How is it supposed to be?" He cocks his head to the side analyzing me.

" We agreed not to fall for each other." I look down and he picks up my chin.

" Well screw the rule, because I think I'm falling in love with you Morgan." He smiles down at me and my heart flutters when he says my name.

" You said Morgan." I say astonished and bite my lip.

" I know." He laughs and I smile.

" But I thought it was too intimate for you." I say slightly questionably.

" It was, but then I met you." He tries to kiss me again but I move away and walk out into the bedroom.

" Look Reed you know this isn't right." I sit down on the bed and fiddle with my fingers.

" Call me Logan." He squats down in front of me making me look at him.

" No it's too intimate." I copy his words from when he first said it.

" Morgan I know you want this." He leans in closer and places his hands on my knees. I squeeze my eyes shut ignoring the warm feeling on my knees. Ugh forget it
I need this.

" I do." I say then grab his shirt pulling him back to me." More than anything."

He responds back eagerly attacking my lips and holding me against the bed. His fingers slowly trail up from my legs up to my waist and I squirm against him.

" So soft." He whispers as he rubs circles on my bare skin where my shirt rose up.

" Logan." I breathlessly say as he kisses me again and I push him away.

" What are we?" I ask and he bites his lip looking down at me.

" What do you want us to be?" He asks and close my eyes. I open my mouth and speak one simple word.

" More." I answer and I feel his hand pick up my own.

" Morgan look at me." He says and I flicker my eyes open.

" I want more too." He says and I smile back leaning up to peck his cheek.

" I don't know what more means though." I shyly say and he chuckles.

" It means that I want you to be mine." He says making my heart beat out of my chest.

" Like dating?" The words feel weird coming out of my mouth. He frowns and shakes his head making my heart drop.