Beyond

Dabi's POV
"Dabbbbiiiii!" Toga's voice sang from my doorway.

"What the hell do you want, Blondy?" I sneered, keeping my eyes on my phone.

"Come out to the bar! We've got something to show you!~" she cooed, skipping out of the room.

I rolled my eyes and flicked my phone off. Sliding it into my pocket, I slipped off my bed and walked out of the room, not bothering to put on any sort of top covering. As I walked into the bar, Kurogiri hissed at me.

"I see some of us decided to dress like rats today." he murmured.

"Relax, Fog-Face. It's not like I'm bare-ass naked." I smirked.

Kurogiri shook his head in disappointment. I leaned against the counter and panned my attention to Toga.

"Well?" I snapped at her.

"Shigaraki-kun wants to show you something!" she called, her eyes shifting to the hallway.

"No I don't!" Shigaraki's voice yelled back.

"Oh come on, you big, crusty baby!" Toga whined.

"Please! We ALL know how this will turn out!" Shigaraki barked in response.

"Don't be a pussy, Shig." I chimed in, slightly interested now.

"You ACTUALLY got him to come out?!" Shigaraki shireked.

"Yep! Now there's no backing down!" Toga giggled evilly.

The bar fell silent. Twice made his way over to me from his original place beside Toga. I gazed at him and he just shrugged; as if he had no clue what the evil blonde brat was planning. Which, he probably didn't. Finally, Toga had had enough of just standing around and wait. She stormed down the hallway, visibly pissed. I shivered, not wanting to be in Shigaraki's position right now.

Is it really that bad? I asked myself. Then I remembered, this is Tomura Shigaraki we're talking about. He's a fucking anti-social bastard with trust issues; of course he wounldn't want to come out of his room! After about ten minutes of standing around, Toga reappeared. She paced back to her spot and gazed down the hallway.

"The hell is he even scared about anyways?" I asked her.

"That." Kurogiri and Toga said in unison.

I looked back at the hallway and blushed brightly. Shigaraki was wearing a soft baby blue and black striped crop-top with dark gray jeans. Fishnet leggings decorated his legs and rose up underneath the shorts and socks that went about to his knees. He wore black combat boots and a very, VERY displeased look on his face.

 He wore black combat boots and a very, VERY displeased look on his face

(Basically this but baby blue)

"You look amazing!" Toga giggled teasingly.