🧡 Episode 3: The End of Hime and Aguri's Friendship?!

🧡 Intro 🧡

Hime: Hello there! My name is Hime Shirayuki!
Aguri: And I'm Aguri Madoka!
Hime: Guess what? Aguri and I are now Pretty Cures!
Aguri: It's about time we will work together as a Duo. Hime as Cure Princess and Me as Cure Ace.
Hime: That's right, because opposites attract!
Aguri: But what would happen if we fight because of personality clash? Friends can have different views and personalities.
Hime: I don't imagine that but that doesn't stop us from being friends.
Aguri: I agree.

🧡 Scene 1 🧡

*In the downtown of Tsunagi*
*The Negatone (Frying Pan) attacks the townspeople*
*The townspeople are running*
Flat: *To the Negatone (Frying Pan)* Good job, Negatone! You made me so proud!
Negatone (Frying Pan): Negatone!
Flat: This battle is easy!
*Princess and Ace arrive on scene*
Cure Princess: Stop right there!
Cure Ace: Are you going to deal with the two of us?!
Flat: What? There's another Pretty Cure?!
Cure Princess: Yes, and that is...
Cure Ace: Cure Ace!
Flat: Whatever! *To the Negatone (Frying Pan)* Negatone!
Negatone (Frying Pan): Negatone! *tries to smack Princess and Ace using its pan*
*Princess and Ace dodge the attack together by jumping*
Cure Princess: *To Ace* Ace, let's kick the monster together!
*Ace nods*
Cure Princess and Cure Ace: Pretty Cure Double Kick! *kicks the Negatone (Frying Pan) together*
*The Negatone (Flying Pan) takes a hit*
*Princess and Ace land on the ground*
Cure Princess: Let me handle this! *takes out her Sherbet Ballet Card*
Hime: Time to Change!
Cure Princess: Pretty Cure! Spinning Mirror Change! *presses the button, and then raises her PreChanMirror as the latter shows the Sherbet Ballet image on the card*
Cure Princess: Sherbet Ballet!
*the blue light shines from the heart*
Cure Princess: Pretty Cure Blizzard En Tournant! *fires her attack to freeze the Negatone (Frying Pan)*
*The Negatone (Frying Pan) freezes*
Cure Ace: Sherbet Ballet? You can change your outfit?
Cure Princess: Yes! Now, it's your turn to purify the Negatone!
Cure Ace: Understood! *summons her Love Kiss Rouge*
Cure Ace: Please throb! Ace Shot! *raises a Love Kiss Rouge in front of her* Boom! *fires her attack at the Negatone (Frying Pan)*
*The Negatone (Frying Pan) takes a hit*
Negatone (Frying Pan): Nega! *falls asleep and turns back into a frying pan*
*the note comes out of the frying pan*
Flat: I hate this! I lost again! *leaves the scene*
*Every damage turns back to normal*
Cure Princess: Bye-bye! Don't bother coming back.
*Ace catches a note*
Cure Princess: Another note?
Cure Ace: We should keep the note first.

🧡 Scene 2 🧡

*A few minutes later in the park*
*The note is contained in a jar*
Ai: *To Hime and Aguri* See? You two work well in battle earlier, yet you two still have different point of view!
Hime: Just because we're polar opposites. I got bored when Aguri never express much emotions as days have passed.
Aguri: And I got overwhelmed by Hime's naughtiness and energy.
Ai: What?
Hime: I prefer friends who are more energetic such as me. Megumi (Aino) is way better than Aguri.
Aguri: It's fine if you say that, Hime, because I want calmer friends anyway.
Ai: Hime, Aguri, you don't like each other?
Hime and Aguri: Of course, but...
Hime: *To Aguri* I want to be honest with you, Aguri. The longer I'm hanging out with you, the more I got bored. My energy got drained so easily towards calm person like you.
Aguri: And I might get tired in hanging out with you because I can't stand energetic people like you, Hime.
Hime: So you're saying I'm a terrible friend, Aguri?
Aguri: Well... you're a good friend, but I simply got overwhelmed by your hyper attitude.
Hime: To be honest, I just don't understand why we become so close in the first place. I don't know. Anyways, I'm going home. Bye, Aguri. *takes the jar with her and runs away*
Aguri: Bye...
Ai: Uh... *To Aguri* Aguri, what just happened?
*Another few minutes later*
*In the Sweets Shop*
Aguri: *To Ai* I don't know exactly, but this is not the first time it happened to me.
Ai: Which one?
Aguri: I made friends with one of my energetic classmates 3 years earlier.
Ai: And?
Aguri: I reject to continue our friendship because I got overwhelmed by her enthusiasm.
Ai: But, Aguri, you and Hime get along very well since you two first meet, and then you just simply throw away your friendship with Hime just because she's different from you?
Aguri: I don't know.
Ai: You must know! Look, don't do things you might regret in the future. I tell you, Aguri. You should maintain your friendship with Hime.
Aguri: But if I do that, I might get overwhelmed with her enthusiasm again.
Ai: Then deal with it. I see why you don't like energetic people is because you don't expose to such lively environment. You need to adjust.
Aguri: Right.
Ai: Tell me, do you miss Hime?
Aguri: Yes.
Ai: Then I want you two to bond by tomorrow! Can you do that for me?
Aguri: Okay, fine. I'll do it.
Ai: YAY! Thank you, Aguri! Now, can you buy me a cake?
Aguri: Sure!